India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent Knock by Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Again Mohhamad Asif is the man takes a wicket of Dhoni. What a superb catch by Malik.

India will pass 300 easily. I say 350 is on the cards! As I said a werid move by Inzi even though there was moisture in the pitch. All it was going to take was India getting through that period which they clearly did and then India would be well on the way to a big total which would give them a 1-0 lead in the series.

Yup they have passed 300 easily with still 5 overs to go with sachin making a superb 100...

Edit: Tendulkar is gone LBW by Arshad Khan...

India 328 allout. Now the question is can Pakistan chase it?

Also is Hutch is sponsering the match.

Last edited:
vibs89 said:
Balla Balla Tendulkar 100. Now turn Endulakr to Tendulkar.

Turn it to 'TonDulkar'! Even though he got a no ball off which he was bowled, this innings was immensely satisfying! Even though this is not the entire 100% of the Tendulkar at his best, still this is what his fans like me want to see from him!

Looks like my words before the start of this match were heard on two counts

1. We are expecting a big hundred from Tendulkar (it turned out true!)
2. Mohammed Kaif is a poor player in the slog overs (turned out true too!)

Well 329 is a challenging total but definitely achievable considering the batting depth Pakistan have! If India can get in quick wickets, they will be in a good position! But India have left themselves in a position where anything can happen! Had India scored 340, I would have said India are in the advantageous position! But not now! Still they have done extremely well!

vibs89 said:
India 328 allout. Now the question is can Pakistan chase it?

Also is Hutch is sponsering the match.

Hutch is sponsoring the whole ODI series! Its "The Hutch Cup" ODI series

aussie1st said:
Dravid is out too! India's worst nightmare may have come true. Agarkar and Kaif in the slogging overs :)

I told that before the match! Save India from Kaif in the slog overs! He is awful! But still it was a brave move from Rahul Dravid to send all his attacking batsmen upfront and surprise the Pakistanis! It was a great move! Even though he said not much changes would be effected, he sprang in more than the expected surprises today! This is what India has acquired in the recent months - the aura of unpredictability! You ought to expect the unexpected!

328 is a very good total.Great Sachin played well although Rana get his wicket but unfortunately a noball.and also good batting from Pathan and Dhoni.
Pakistan can chase this total even though its very tough total to chase but remember Pakistan chase 320 in india.
good bowling from M Asif.he is a very good found for Pakistan in place of M Sami.i dont think Sami can have a place in the team now.

I feel Pakistan are still the favorites.
May sound crazy but they are.
I just got back from college and was happy to know that Sachin got a 100 .
We will miss Sachin with the bowl though, Kaif should have been subbed in my opinion .
It is always good to have Sachin on the field.
We can always hope for some magic with the ball from him !

aditya123 said:
I feel Pakistan are still the favorites.
May sound crazy but they are.
I just got back from college and was happy to know that Sachin got a 100 .
We will miss Sachin with the bowl though, Kaif should have been subbed in my opinion .
It is always good to have Sachin on the field.
We can always hope for some magic with the ball from him !

Are you crazy he's such an outstanding feilder. They have subs him because he played 45 overs must be pretty much tired.

Looked on CricInfo and was surprised to see no Akthar, what's the story behind that guys? Couldn't find anything on it on CricInfo.

Great start by Pakistan! Looks like Pakistan are in good position. Butt is the hero so far for Pakistan.

gr8 going Pakistan...
Go Pak Go
we need a 40 - 50 runs innings from Afridi and a century from Malik to win the Game..
99 runs of 15 overs required....
----
but now Malik has taken the seat of hero... 90 of 65 balls... gud going Malik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread