India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lets just hope that in the next match both teams play their fully alloted overs...and hopefully India comes out ahead!

Good batting by both sides, I'd like to see more cricket like this in the next match!

hope they play a 20-20 , really want to see a "Pakistan VS india" 20-20 Match :D.

Pak_cricketer said:
I am very impressed by Asif! He has bowled 100 deleveries in 2 ODIs and has given 44 runs and taken 5 wickets!
I have to agree with you. Asif is a great bowler and he has a bright future. What a great bowler he is. His line and length is perfect as all ways and he can swing the ball on any pitch. It's doesn't matter to him. Watch him bowling on those Australian and English pitches....he'll rock any best bating order in the world on those pitches.

I think India definitely will win the next match and as I predicted Pakistan was going to win the first onhttp://www.planetcricket.org/forums/modcp/moderate.php?do=posts#posts
Moderate Postse and so they did. I was right.

Prediction for the 2nd ODI:
Pakistan will bat first and will score around 280, Sreesanth with some decent bowling figure. India will chase the target with Rahul and Kaif unbeaten. Man of the match will be: Rahul Dravid.

india hopefully if harbhajan gets fit, hez a different player in onedayers

donkey said:
india hopefully if harbhajan gets fit, hez a different player in onedayers
I'm hoping and praying to the god that Murli won't play in the next game. I hate that stupid bowler. He's awful! I don't know what he's going in the India side. He shouldn't even be in Bangladesh side. He's crap! :mad Hope Paw Bhajji will be tittle too spicy for Pakistani in the next game. :cool:

sohummisra said:
Kaif has played a few good innings in the slog overs, in his time. I think you have to give some credit to the Pakistanis in the death, they were bowling very tight yorkers. Duckworth-Lewis always leaves people feeling like they were cheated, but all the teams have agreed to its usage. It will never capture the actual match situation, but it will capture the actual math situation.

I didn't watch Inzy's run out but Cricinfo makes it seem like he was deliberately preventing the ball from going on to the stumps. Similar to Steve Waugh's "handling the ball" in Australia's 2001 India tour. Pakistan will always have the advantage batting last because they have such big hitters. They deserved to win this riding on Asif's bowling and a splendid batting performance.

How fast was Sreesanth bowling?

Sreesanth's fastest delivery was 138.5kph! Thats quite fast for an Indian medium pacer!

usy said:
Hope you know Salman Butt took one of a "Great Cricket Classic Catche" that had four runs written all over it, He a good young star for Pakistan.

In fact, it was heading for a six! That was an amazing catch and could possibly draw similarities to the one Adam Bacher took against India in 1997! I somehow felt Shoaib Malik's catch was even better!

the thing with indian pace bowlers is when they start off their career they bowl with good decent pace like Z khan, Nehra used to bowl in the late 80s

now 2-3 years later they can just about reach 80mph

Sachin_007 said:
So what do you think guyz who will win the next match?? I really really really hope India Wins!! :D

I too feel India can pull it off at Rawalpindi this time! The indian bowling showed some improvement during the later stages of the first game and the captaincy improved a lot during that stage! So if the batting maintains its form, we should be in with a good chance of winning the 2nd match!

jazz said:
the thing with indian pace bowlers is when they start off their career they bowl with good decent pace like Z khan, Nehra used to bowl in the late 80s

now 2-3 years later they can just about reach 80

Thats because we dont have a good coach for bowling who can keep up with the fast bowlers and help him maintain their pace & fitness! we need a bowling coach! most other countries have coaches who are good at coaching the bowlers. but we have always had coaches who have been great batsmen!

saisrini80 said:
Sreesanth's fastest delivery was 138.5kph! Thats quite fast for an Indian medium pacer!
138.5Kph? But he bowled even quicker against Sri Lanka. He was consistently bowling around 140Kph I think. I hope he'll bowl even better in the next game. R.P should be replaced for Khan in the next match.

saisrini80 said:
Thats because we dont have a good coach for bowling who can keep up with the fast bowlers and help him maintain their pace & fitness! we need a bowling coach! most other countries have coaches who are good at coaching the bowlers. but we have always had coaches who have been great batsmen!

perhaps but if you look at all the major nations around the world they all have 1 or 2 fast bowlers

England- flintoff and harmison
Pakistan- Akhtar, rana and sami
Australia- lee
New Zealand- bond
South Africa- Ntini
West Indies- best and edwards

if india want to maintain dominate in cricket then they need a bowler which can bowl fast anytime and anyplace

Well, we do have some really fast bowlers, but they haven?t been given chance yet to play in international due to the politics. VRV Singh and M. Patel are the fastest Indian bowlers. They can consistently bowl above 140Kph. Hope they both will get chance to play against England for upcoming series in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread