India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZoraxDoom said:
Now thats humour :D
Yes it depends who you follow if you are following Pakistan then that is humor :) anyways next 4 ODIs will be very interesting and this series can go either ways both teams are equal in strength and one bad move by a team can cost them a game .....

Brilliant match!! Tendulkar back, Inzy's dodgy wicket, Runs, runs and more runs.

C'mon Pakistan. Just about deserved it

Again Pakistan Coming out to be strong, I can't say a series win as yet but good start.

Just a few days ago Tendulkar was made a scapegoat and now he is a hero again. :laugh

Next match will be on Saturday. I am guessing that Indian media will talk a lot of garbage about their team. Except in the East part of India.

Well as expected a high scoring start to the odi series. Some really good batting, but Mohammad Asif was absolutely brilliant. Getting figures of 3/30 in 9.4 overs where the opposition posted a 300+ total is some performance. I was also really impressed by Pakistan's fielding, Malik's catch of Dhoni and Salman Butt's catch on the boundary were beauties. Malik's direct hit from the boundary was fantastic too. Anyway looking forward to the next match and hope to see Akhtar back in the Pakistan bowling lineup.

Congratulations to Pakistan. Even though the win was not the cleanest we have seen, I think you have to give them credit to score 300+ chasing.

Zorax made a great point .
Pakistan only had Asif and Arshad to follow who are not the best of batsmen .
Just one wicket would have shifted the balance in India`s favour.
The momentum was towards India after the 46th over where just 2 runs where conceded.

The end is what matters and th result is that Pakistan won and all credits to them.

Tendulkar is no Endulkar. The King is back.

Well, only if the "King" does well throughout the series!

Indians appealed for Inzimam to be out and he was out (According to the rules) then Pakistan won by D/L (According to rules). You want to play by rules then you will get them. Sometimes they are harsh (Inzimam's out for Pakistan and India's defeat for India) but rules are rules eh.

donkey said:
Its not a fullproof method, they dnt even take "loss of wickets" under consideration. India were 4 runs ahead at the same stage, then our batting collapsed. It could have gone either ways for pak too. If the margin of error is so thin they shud rather declare it a draw.

foolproof actually.

And they do take wickets into consideration.

and our 'King' Shoaib Malik is back on No.3 is well
Great batting from both teams.but i think Pakistan deserve to win.India bowled their overs slowly they bowled 47 overs in 3 hours and 45 mins.so this is too slow.
anyways good start for Pakistan and i hope Shoaib Akthar will be back in next match in the place of umer gul.

shah_Ji said:
Indians appealed for Inzimam to be out and he was out (According to the rules) then Pakistan won by D/L (According to rules). You want to play by rules then you will get them. Sometimes they are harsh (Inzimam's out for Pakistan and India's defeat for India) but rules are rules eh.
Yep agreed, if you want to play the game why not follow the rules !

Just like to say I was hugely dissapointed when some idiot in the crowd threw a projectile at Pathan, and then they ask why they don't get more games. Apart from that incident I thought the crowd was quite decent and at least the Indian boundaries were greeted with applause.

Indiangod said:
Congrats to Pakistan, they won on the d'n method chasing 329, India played well, India should have scored 20 runs more since what score they was on in the 41st over. Tendulkar scored another 100, this innings proved he is not fineshed just yet.

Thats where kaif failed - in the slog overs! He failed to score rapidly! agarkar didnt bat well and we missed pathan and dhoni at that stage!

I feel Harbhajan should replace Murali Kartik in the next match!

May be give one more chance to Zaheer Khan since he picked up a wicket and showed some commitment on the field! I wasnt impressed with his bowling but one more chance!

Bhajji might turn the ball better than Kartik and I think that might give some strength to the indian bowling! Bhajji is a great fielder these days and much much better than Kartik! Hope Bhajji has recovered!

Agarkar was unlucky. A few more inches wider and it was six. Poor guy...he always gets out this way. What is he to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread