India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was it their fault? All the sixes, fours, run outs, inzy getting mad, and having four pacers. In the dark! He tried his best, not much he could have done really!

No point in whining about the loss and no point in blaming the player/captain or anyone. Its a match..its over and lets get over with it.

Well maybe "some" people here can stop bitching about the D/L method and the unfairness of this all now that the friggin Indians have been found officially liable for the slow over rates, basically contributing to their own defeat. Friggin crybabies.

mind your language dude. This isn't your forum, try being a professional or atleast...learn to talk/type in a clean language. Emotions need not go beyond control...

Slow over rate from India..and they were fined. Whats wrong with that? Ofcourse...we can all pick points on both sides and argue...but no point really, they are not fining you and you cannot change the judgement. Lets move on!

Now Ramesh Powar is in...it gets annoying, Kumble is a much better prospect and i'm pretty sure he will be willing to feature in WC2007. It will be the same old story. Powar plays a match, may be he'll get hit..and dropped. How long can we experiment this way? If you want genuine slow bowlers to fit into Kumble's shoes..give them more chances. When you don't have a senior bowler in the side..juniors cannot learn.

cricket_lover said:
No point in whining about the loss and no point in blaming the player/captain or anyone. Its a match..its over and lets get over with it.

mind your language dude. This isn't your forum, try being a professional or atleast...learn to talk/type in a clean language. Emotions need not go beyond control...

Slow over rate from India..and they were fined. Whats wrong with that? Ofcourse...we can all pick points on both sides and argue...but no point really, they are not fining you and you cannot change the judgement. Lets move on!

Now Ramesh Powar is in...it gets annoying, Kumble is a much better prospect and i'm pretty sure he will be willing to feature in WC2007. It will be the same old story. Powar plays a match, may be he'll get hit..and dropped. How long can we experiment this way? If you want genuine slow bowlers to fit into Kumble's shoes..give them more chances. When you don't have a senior bowler in the side..juniors cannot learn.
Very soon, we will have the whole of Mumbai representing India in international cricket! Thats what is happening! What has Romesh Pawar done to merit an international appearence ahead of the experienced Kumble?

Pawar is not a long term prospect! He is a fill gap arrangement! After this series is over, may be Piyush Chawla might be given a chance! He is mighty impressive in the domestic matches and he is now playing the U-19 World Cup and in just the first match, he has a 3 wicket haul! He is a very bright prospect for India!

shahid6995 said:
Well maybe "some" people here can stop bitching about the D/L method and the unfairness of this all now that the friggin Indians have been found officially liable for the slow over rates, basically contributing to their own defeat. Friggin crybabies.

Even if the 'so called' friggin Indians have been found officially liable for slow over rates, that doesnt quite justify the deserving tag that the Pakistanis have been giving to their team's official win over India in the first ODI match at Peshawar!

sohummisra said:
Dravid fine for slow over-rate
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/pakvind/content/current/story/236068.html

Interestingly, I don't think Inzy/Younis Khan was picked up for Pakistan bowling an over-rate in the region of 10 overs per hour, in one of the tests in the recently concluded test series.
YES! Pakistan's over rate has been nothing short of terrible in the test series! But they have not been summoned and reprimanded!

Last edited by a moderator:
cricket_lover said:
mind your language dude. This isn't your forum, try being a professional or atleast...learn to talk/type in a clean language. Emotions need not go beyond control..
Read through the last couple of pages before you comment on stuff that you don't know about. My use of "friggin" was clearly in response to Zorax's comment about my "friggin country". I did not see any Indians standing up and saying that it was uncalled for and suddenly now two of you jump blindly to defend the forum's ettiquete? What was said by Zorax was completely acceptable? It did not seem inappropriate to anyone else?
And obviously the moderator has not yet bothered to answer my question either, not that I expect him to have a logical and fair answer. Stuff like this was why I have limited my interactions to this forum in the first place and people like you are making me regret becoming active again. Cricket_lover, go frig yourself. I am better off staying away from these friggin forums I suppose.

I said it was jsut to get it off my chest. You could ignore it, and if the mod wants he could delete is as well. Just wanted to get it out of my chest. I even apologized! I do know it is completely irrational, but the kids in my class are real annoying...

ZoraxDoom said:
I said it was jsut to get it off my chest. You could ignore it, and if the mod wants he could delete is as well. Just wanted to get it out of my chest. I even apologized! I do know it is completely irrational, but the kids in my class are real annoying...
I'm cool with you now Zorax, no big deal, but the illogical moderator got me riled up by unfairly changing my post and doing nothing about the provoking post. Plus this self-styled keeper of the forum (cricket-lover) then tries to teach me manners like a bloody sanctimonious little prick.
Try to exercise a little caution though about the things you say in a public forum which can be construed as disrespectful to countries/races/ethnicities and such. Just because kids in your class are irrational does not give you the right to say such things unchecked.
I'll drop it now.

hello people just fed up with this series want some more bigger series like Aus-Pak or Eng-Aus ...... India- pakistan are now boring ..... I dont know why but its happening to m, some one tell why is that happening? may be constant cricket between these teams... or the players are boring

A question for every indian supporter . If ever Sachin's century helped india win.. please let me know that plz plz plz plz.....

durrani1 said:
hello people just fed up with this series want some more bigger series like Aus-Pak or Eng-Aus ...... India- pakistan are now boring ..... I dont know why but its happening to m, some one tell why is that happening? may be constant cricket between these teams... or the players are boring

A question for every indian supporter . If ever Sachin's century helped india win.. please let me know that plz plz plz plz.....
His near hundred helped India beat Pakistan in 2003 World Cup.
His Hundreds at Sharjah that destroyed New Zealand and Aus.
His Hundreds against Sri Lanka in 2002 Natwest Series.

Yeah India dont win as much when Sachin scores a hundred, but hey is that his fault??

in wC 2003 dravid and Kaif laid India to victory, may be in 1998 he scored 100s and make india win but nothing more..

saisrini80 said:
They needed a right armer in there for variation! And also Sreesanth is faster than Pathan, RP, Zaheer and Agarkar! Pace is being given importance there too!

Well, India appealed according to what the ICC laws say! It was a fair decision and Inzy was genuinely OUT! He had no business blocking the ball with his bat! If the ball was coming at him, he should have got it on his body! That wont be out! There have been many instances before when the fielders throw the ball but it hits the batsman on his body! Well using bat and hand is prohibited!

Reg. the match getting over by the 47th over, NO WAY! The way the 'burly' Inzy was running, he would have been out anytime!!! He was running terribly!

uh just shut your mouth wait and see how he kicks your indians asses in next match

we will trash india 5_0 or may be 5_1

good news very good news time to celebrate

Dravid fined for slow over-rate

India were pulled up for a slow over-rate in the first ODI at Peshawar ? Getty Images

Rahul Dravid has been fined 20% of his match fee for a slow over-rate during the first ODI against Pakistan at Peshawar. The rest of the team have been fined 10%.

India were behind by two overs. The rule stipulates that 5% of a player's match fee will be docked for every extra over and the captain is fined double the amount. The final drinks break was unusually long and that could have cost India the fine. Pakistan won the first ODI by seven runs according to the Duckworth-Lewis system after bad light stopped play.

jan said:
uh just shut your mouth wait and see how he kicks your indians asses in next match

we will trash india 5_0 or may be 5_1

good news very good news time to celebrate

Dravid fined for slow over-rate

India were pulled up for a slow over-rate in the first ODI at Peshawar ? Getty Images

Rahul Dravid has been fined 20% of his match fee for a slow over-rate during the first ODI against Pakistan at Peshawar. The rest of the team have been fined 10%.

India were behind by two overs. The rule stipulates that 5% of a player's match fee will be docked for every extra over and the captain is fined double the amount. The final drinks break was unusually long and that could have cost India the fine. Pakistan won the first ODI by seven runs according to the Duckworth-Lewis system after bad light stopped play.

Ahh man One more Muhhamad_inzi said the same in the previous post 5-0 4-1. All the Indians user just listen to me one think let the dog bark or blabber whatever they want to say when the result will come they'll be shocked. So we don't need to argue with them. Let them just talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread