India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheaterr said:
Yo Who's this new kid Ramesh Powar. Isn't he use to play last or 2 year back. I think so.

he is the same guy who played in the ODI series against Pakistan in Pakistan in 2004! He is an off spinner and a hard hitting all rounder! I doubt how effective his bowling is going to be but his batting can come good (he almost took India to victory at Rawalpindi 2004!).

ZexyZahid said:
Obviously it was a joke. ;)

Ha Ha. But your bowling attack didnt make it sound like it was a 'joke'! It was actually good with Balaji, Sreesanth, Harbhajan and Zaheer!

Pakistan has proved to be the better team than India on this tour. India arrived in Pakistan without the ammunition to get Pakistan's batsmen out, who look invincible. I think the tour's over for India.

No Need Debating for the next match(Or the Series).Chances are Pakistan will clear up India 5-0.

saisrini80 said:
he is the same guy who played in the ODI series against Pakistan in Pakistan in 2004! He is an off spinner and a hard hitting all rounder! I doubt how effective his bowling is going to be but his batting can come good (he almost took India to victory at Rawalpindi 2004!

Thanks for the info. Hope he can prove useful in the ODI Series.

I don't think we should write off India just yet, although they do look hopeless with the ball. I guess its just up to the batsmen to score a crazy amount of runs, because the Pakistanis bowlers (bar Asif and a few great spells from Shoaib) haven't looked all that good either. ODI matches can swing either way. I rate Pakistan higher than India in ODI's (I in fact rate most countries higher than India in ODI's) but India have showed resilience as an ODI team of late. I think they'll win at least one game, maybe 2, and if it goes 2-2 into the final game, we have a chance to steal the series.

hassan17 said:
No Need Debating for the next match(Or the Series).Chances are Pakistan will clear up India 5-0.
This comment has me wondering why the majority of the Pakistani's on this forum are immature. Your comment itself did not bring out this curiosity, but it certainly added to it.

cheaterr said:
Thanks for the info. Hope he can prove useful in the ODI Series.

Ramesh Powar has never been given an extended run in the Indian team. He is a pretty decent bat, an okay bowler and a good fielder. He is obviously in the team as an off-spinner, but to succeed internationally as an off-spinner, you have to be really good. I think India have selected him because the way their bowling is looking, they simply have to outbat the Pakistanis.

Rana Also bowled very well, the fact which he got wickets, cost India Dearly,a s only 26 runs came off the last 5 overs... Rana also had Tendulakars wicket, but the no-ball cost Pakistan.

Rana bowled well in patches. I think his final spell was very good and one could say decisive. But he was far too iffy earlier on in the match. He will probably rectify this in the next game, though. Looks like the pinch-hitter concept is coming back into action! I think, however, Pathan will be saved for the lower-middle order if Akhtar is back in action.

Pak_cricketer said:
Rana Also bowled very well, the fact which he got wickets, cost India Dearly,a s only 26 runs came off the last 5 overs... Rana also had Tendulakars wicket, but the no-ball cost Pakistan.
Agree with you. But the most I would rate Asif he's very good bowling.

Yoo guys i heard Ramesh Poowar is coming back. Guys iam new member and i dont know anything about this forums so if id o any thing mistake so forgive me.well back to topic. i hope powar should do something for india.

sohummisra said:
Rana bowled well in patches. I think his final spell was very good and one could say decisive. But he was far too iffy earlier on in the match. He will probably rectify this in the next game, though. Looks like the pinch-hitter concept is coming back into action! I think, however, Pathan will be saved for the lower-middle order if Akhtar is back in action.
Well I don't want Pathan to bat this time. This time I want him to pick up atleast 3-4 wickets.

This time I want Viru and Dhoni to rock with the bat; and Pathan and RP or Sreesanth to rock the Pakistani batting line up the ball. Come on India!!!!!!!!!!!

sohummisra said:
I don't think we should write off India just yet, although they do look hopeless with the ball. I guess its just up to the batsmen to score a crazy amount of runs, because the Pakistanis bowlers (bar Asif and a few great spells from Shoaib) haven't looked all that good either. ODI matches can swing either way. I rate Pakistan higher than India in ODI's (I in fact rate most countries higher than India in ODI's) but India have showed resilience as an ODI team of late. I think they'll win at least one game, maybe 2, and if it goes 2-2 into the final game, we have a chance to steal the series.

This comment has me wondering why the majority of the Pakistani's on this forum are immature. Your comment itself did not bring out this curiosity, but it certainly added to it.

Ramesh Powar has never been given an extended run in the Indian team. He is a pretty decent bat, an okay bowler and a good fielder. He is obviously in the team as an off-spinner, but to succeed internationally as an off-spinner, you have to be really good. I think India have selected him because the way their bowling is looking, they simply have to outbat the Pakistanis.
Well its only the truth and you know it.

hassan17 said:
Well its only the truth and you know it.
How deep is that hole you're in? Do you want another shovel?

cheaterr said:
Well I don't want Pathan to bat this time. This time I want him to pick up atleast 3-4 wickets.
I agree with you, but I think most of India's seamers have really lost most of their confidence. Whatever the outcome of the series, I think our seamers will be undergoing thorough preparation before the England series.

sohummisra said:
How deep is that hole you're in? Do you want another shovel?

I agree with you, but I think most of India's seamers have really lost most of their confidence. Whatever the outcome of the series, I think our seamers will be undergoing thorough preparation before the England series.
Don't worry have faith in India. Don't just think negative think positive. Pathan or other seamers will do something don't just ever give up or think negative. So what One of the seamers will bounce back you never know. Well I want Pathan to just pick up wickets only. We have lot of batsmen SO DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IT. Always have faith in India. They will try their best to do something impossible to possible. All the best India looking forward to the match. Those who saying that Pakistan will beat 5-0 let them talk ot whatever they want to talk. Just ignore it bro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread