India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durrani1, of Sachin's 39 centuries, India have won 28 times that he has scored a century. Though there may be other performers there, certainly that warrants enough recognition...? Or probably not by your biased standards.

donkey said:
the less we talk abt india's bowling attack the better

A lot of rubbish comments in the past pages. :rolleyes:

This is finally a comment with sense. :laugh

Jan said:
we will trash india 5_0 or may be 5_1

You must be very proud of your math skills lolz
hint if you detect 1 from 5 the result is less than 5 and greater than 3...

Last edited:
if rana doesnt get noballs this innings india could well be shot out for under 150!!

opening bowlers rana and asif remove sehwag and tendulkar!!
then shoaib comes in and rocks the middle order!!

BRILLIANT!!!

and we know sehwag cant hit out to asif cos asif has made sehwag his bunny with his line and length!!

ZexyZahid said:
A lot of rubbish comments in the past pages. :rolleyes:

This is finally a comment with sense. :laugh

it continues.. and i doubt these rubbish comments from a single person under various accounts!

Asif is a promising prospect for Pakistan. His line/length have been awesome and he has variation, the requirements of a fast bowler. He still has to play in all conditions and learn more but i'm sure if he keeps his hunger, he'll be a big big asset for Pakistan.

Don't be surprised if you see Sehwag back with a bang..he is due for a big one in ODI's. He hasn't scored big since his hundred against Pakistan in 2005.

Nehra

muhammad_inzi said:
i think india should get nehra back in team because he is a wicket taker bowler no matter what team he is facing.

Nehra is working out a little niggle (injury) he's had since 1999. :)
His body is just not made for Cricket.

India should use this bowling attack against Pakistan:

Balaji
Kartik
Harbhajan Singh
Zaheer Khan
Sreesanth

Too bad Balaji isn't here. He could make a dream combination.

ZexyZahid said:
India should use this bowling attack against Pakistan:

Balaji
Kartik
Harbhajan Singh
Zaheer Khan
Sreesanth

Too bad Balaji isn't here. He could make a dream combination.

India will never drop Irfan! Even though he has less pace, he makes up for it with his commitment. he tries hard for pace, he bats superbly well and is a committed cricketer! He can play in place of Zaheer Khan! And I would say Kumble in place of Kartik! That would be a better bowling attack!

s2sschan said:
Nehra is working out a little niggle (injury) he's had since 1999. :)
His body is just not made for Cricket.

Well, I think by now, he should have lost some pace in his bowling!

cricket_lover said:
Asif is a promising prospect for Pakistan. His line/length have been awesome and he has variation, the requirements of a fast bowler. He still has to play in all conditions and learn more but i'm sure if he keeps his hunger, he'll be a big big asset for Pakistan.

Don't be surprised if you see Sehwag back with a bang..he is due for a big one in ODI's. He hasn't scored big since his hundred against Pakistan in 2005.

But for how long is he going to be a one or two match wonder? Shouldnt he be scoring consistently being the vice captain?

saisrini80 said:
India will never drop Irfan! Even though he has less pace, he makes up for it with his commitment. he tries hard for pace, he bats superbly well and is a committed cricketer! He can play in place of Zaheer Khan! And I would say Kumble in place of Kartik! That would be a better bowling attack!

Well, I think by now, he should have lost some pace in his bowling!

But for how long is he going to be a one or two match wonder? Shouldnt he be scoring consistently being the vice captain?

I don't think India should open with Sehwag anymore. Perhaps add Gambhir with Tendulkar?

prarara said:
I don't think India should open with Sehwag anymore. Perhaps add Gambhir with Tendulkar?

If we have Gambhir, we have to drop Suresh Raina! I dont think we should do that!

If we want Sehwag in the middle order, we can open with Dhoni and Tendulkar!

This can be a good line up

MS Dhoni
S Tendulkar
MD Kaif
V Sehwag
R Dravid
Y Singh
I Pathan
R Powar
Z Khan
A Agarkar
Sreesanth

Super Sub: Suresh Raina

Last edited:
saisrini80 said:

Obviously it was a joke. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread