India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
gambino said:
well u all saw what happened in 1st odi!!
if we had a solid batsmen like iqbal come in instead of afridi we wouldnt have collapsed!!
he can hit big aswell!!

Your batsmen are all in great form! Well Yousuf, Afridi and Inzamam had an average outing in the first game with the bat and Razzaq was out when the situation was getting tense! But still it was just a single match and seeing the Pakistan team's batting, I wont change anyone from that batting line up for the second match!

saisrini80 said:
But still there is something called "Law of averages". That can catch up soon with Pakistan too!

Anyways, India have won many ODI's in the past with their batting alone! And if a small help from the bowlers, I dont see why they cant challenge Pakistan here!

:D
You Cannot always depend on Batting. You almost always need a good bowling performance then a batting to win an evenly matched game.

hassan17 said:
You Cannot always depend on Batting. You almost always need a good bowling performance then a batting to win an evenly matched game.

no thats not true to me batting and bowling are the same.

zMario said:
My Pakistan Line Up :

Salman BUTT
Kamran AKMAL
Shoaib MALIK
Mohammad YOUSUF
INZAMAM-UL-HAQ
YOUNIS Khan
Shahid AFRIDI
Abdul RAZZAQ
Rana NAVED
Shoaib AKHTAR
Mohammad ASIF

SuperSub : ARSHAD Khan, Mohammad SAMI, or Umar Gul. (I personally think Pakistan will go with Arshad, but I believe it should be Sami)

Sami isn't selected for the first three ODI's squad. The Supersub should be an allrounder.

This is the squad for the first three ODI's:

*Inzamam-ul-Haq, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Abdul Razzaq, Shoaib Akhtar, Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik, +Kamran Akmal, Arshad Khan, Salman Butt, Naved-ul-Hasan, Imran Farhat, Faisal Iqbal, Umar Gul, Mohammad Asif, Yasir Arafat.

I don't see Irshad Khan in here.

Pakistan has eight batsmen in their team. I think the Supersub should be either an allrounder or bowler.

ZexyZahid said:
This is the squad for the first three ODI's:

*Inzamam-ul-Haq, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Abdul Razzaq, Shoaib Akhtar, Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik, +Kamran Akmal, Arshad Khan, Salman Butt, Naved-ul-Hasan, Imran Farhat, Faisal Iqbal, Umar Gul, Mohammad Asif, Yasir Arafat.

I don't see Irshad Khan in here.

sorry guys i meant arshad khan

hassan17 said:
Both teams need to improve their bowling. Pakistan's bowling in that last game was as poor as India's. But yeah the home side are more capable of picking wickets than the visitors.

m_vaughan said:
Both teams need to improve their bowling. Pakistan's bowling in that last game was as poor as India's. But yeah the home side are more capable of picking wickets than the visitors.

I know right...but i don't think India can improve right now...i think they need time to practice...Pak's bowling is OK....And it happens sometimes (Pak's bowling in that last game was as poor as India's)...

m_vaughan said:
Yeah I agree with you. That both teams need to improve their bowling but as it was a flat pitch in every match you aspect between 300-350. Which happen in 2004 where every match it was 300's.

cheaterr said:
Yeah I agree with you. That both teams need to improve their bowling but as it was a flat pitch in every match you aspect between 300-350. Which happen in 2004 where every match it was 300's.

i think pakistan got god bowling and also all the pak bowlers are better that some of indians bowlers.so india need to pimprove with their bowling i think.

asifplaya said:
i think pakistan got god bowling and also all the pak bowlers are better that some of indians bowlers.so india need to pimprove with their bowling i think.

A team that concides 328 runs has a good bowling attack sorry both the bowling attacks are rubbish.

m_vaughan said:

our bowling is fine but our stupid pcb made batting paradise pitches for indain bats man beleive me if pak score 500 runs on batting flat track in first inngs then india will score 1000 runs on same batting track.

all i man to say is that pak got batter bowlers than indain but they are not making use of it by peparing batting paradise pitches for them

so sad i hate highg scoring games and bating paradise pitches those kind of pitches low bowlers confidence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread