India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pak_cricketer said:
It could be Indians! It doesn't have to be Pakistani. A lot of people cam from India..
Yeah nice try for making stories.

Good news to Indians I don't if it's already discussed but now Pathan is on top 5 ranking in allrounder in ODI and as well as Test.

Pak_cricketer said:
What is that suppose to mean? :rolleyes:

Anyways, India seriously need to fix thier bowling, does Kumble bowl in ODI's?

Kumble is now being ignored for the ODI's as India it seems are looking for future prospects in spin bowling department (though they havent shown that they are blooding new spinners!). Its the same tried 'n tested spinners who are getting a chance instead of Kumble (like Powar).

This is the likely bowling line up for India for Saturday's match

Irfan Pathan
Sree Santh/Agarkar
RP Singh
Ramesh Powar
Murali Kartik

Sreesanth is having fever right now! We dont know if he will be fit enough to take the field! I hope he does! But if he doesnt, we have to go for Agarkar! Zaheer also it seems has some problem with his knees (he was seeing having ice packs for it!). So RP Singh might come in for Zaheer! If the grass on the wicket remains, then only one spinner plays and it might be Powar! But I dont expect the grass to remain! So two spinners to try and slow down the scoring rate and also improve our over rate! Nothing else can be expected!

cheaterr said:
Yeah nice try for making stories.

Good news to Indians I don't if it's already discussed but now Pathan is on top 5 ranking in allrounder in ODI and as well as Test.

doesn't matter where it happens, it is always bad for the game. It happens in Pakistan, in India, even in Australia (there are different forms as well) and even in England...people need to be more mature..

It will be a set back if Zaheer is injured but yea! you don't want to take a risk with England series coming up. Powar should be in the team if bhajji doesn't play.

if afridi bats in a powerplay then i dread to think of the scoreboard!!
this is the worst bowling attack in the last 3 series between these 2 countires!!

even worse than the one pakistan took to india!!

Nothing wrong with the bowling on the paper..its the form..suddenly it dips when the two teams play.

guys the match is tomorrow whats ur guys predictions. who will win the 2nd odi india or pak.

jan said:
ofcurce pak
[completed statement]...will lose...[/completed statement]

Interesting development on the Inzy 'bad taste in mouth (probably dirt)' incident.

Appeal was not unsportsmanlike - Dravid

http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/pakvind/content/current/story/236296.html

Moin Khan, a former Pakistan captain, also wrote in his column for Press Trust of India that Dravid's decision to back the appeal was "deplorable". He also said that it appeared as though India wanted to win "by hook or by crook" and Dravid should have realised what bearing his action would have on the series.

Totally Rubbish !! Moin Khan is the worst columnist. he is more biased than
channel nine commentators :p

i think inzi is acting like a child. he just couldnt digest his "unique" dismissal.
and such incidents occur very rarely, so out of surprise the indians must have
appealed. and also the situation was such that any team would appeal for the slightest of chances. *cough australia cough*

also, it was TOTALLY inzi's fault. who in the first place told him to stay out of his crease ?? he should have returned to his crease. was he dreaming ??
or did he see his Ex-girlfriend at the stadium ? :p .

Last edited:
lets not blow it out of proportions..not just the media, but even the so called "cricket fans" are blowing it our of proportions. Its over. Lets move on.

mohammad yousuf wll complete his 7,ooo runs in one day cricket

right now he has 6998

Hey guys, I m new here so i don't know the rules that much. I'll just type this and hope to get a respone. First of the appeal thing. I think the indians new he was just playing around. If you look closely the ball wasn't even aimed at the stumps. They just appealed and thought if they got the wicket, hoorah. Second Pak is taking this series 5 nill. India isn't playing as a team right now. And don't get me started on there bowling attack. It sucks. Even without Ahkter our bowling attack is ten times better then India's. Plus why are chappel and gavasker crying about Ahktar's action. He hasn't done that good in this series, other then dent tendulker and scare a couple of other batsmen.

Sorry guys..wasn't here for some time.

I'd like to say my point of view.

If Inzy calls his dismissal unsportsman like.
Then LBW's r also unsportsmanlike.
The poor batsman just kept his leg before the stumps & missed the ball.He didn't deleberately keep his leg so that the ball does not hit the stumps.

Inzy's case is also like that.

It's very pathetic that a player who has been playing International Cricket for so long dosen't know the rules.

& Moin Khan can not pass such comments to the media. :mad
If it was unsportsmanlike, complain about the umpires who gave it out & not the team which apealed. :mad:

Dumb guys...

http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/pakvind/content/story/236394.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread