India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
bharat said:
Sorry guys..wasn't here for some time.

I'd like to say my point of view.

If Inzy calls his dismissal unsportsman like.
Then LBW's r also unsportsmanlike.
The poor batsman just kept his leg before the stumps & missed the ball.He didn't deleberately keep his leg so that the ball does not hit the stumps.

Inzy's case is also like that.

It's very pathetic that a player who has been playing International Cricket for so long dosen't know the rules.

& Moin Khan can not pass such comments to the media. :mad
If it was unsportsmanlike, complain about the umpires who gave it out & not the team which apealed. :mad:

Dumb guys...

http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/pakvind/content/story/236394.html
I think its not Inzy's fault as he was given out vs England for avoiding the ball, and in the process when the ball hit the stumps, his foot was in the air.

I think its a problem with the rules. You cant blame India here also. They have nothing to do with what happened in the previous incident.

And Moin Khan is only making a bigger fool of himself by continously publishing such useless and pointless posts. I am pretty sure he wont even make the Zimbabwe B team right now.

Ok, ever wonder why Inzy is always on the recieving end of Run Outs and dismissals such as this? It can't all be bad luck. He himself is to blame. Firstly, who told him to get so big? (:p), But seriously, it hampers his movement and agility. Fitter players often get out of the way, or are quick to get back in the crease.
And the attitude with which he plays. Yes, being calm has helped his team so much, but he is so laid back! He should realize that the match is getting tight, and the opposition will take any chance. He shouldn't be giving them any chance. He should be aware of the rules, and be more alert of what is happening. Cricket is a gentlmen's game no more. Anyone will try winning anyway.

And BTW, if Raina's throw wasn't going to hit the stumps, then Inzy must have surely known this and could have gotten out of the way without any harm...

cricket_lover said:
doesn't matter where it happens, it is always bad for the game. It happens in Pakistan, in India, even in Australia (there are different forms as well) and even in England...people need to be more mature..
play.
atleast some sensible post...... Its just immature to blame anybody.. cuz it happens everywhere..every kind of people live everywhere.....

neo44 said:
Hey guys, I m new here so i don't know the rules that much. I'll just type this and hope to get a respone. First of the appeal thing. I think the indians new he was just playing around. If you look closely the ball wasn't even aimed at the stumps. They just appealed and thought if they got the wicket, hoorah.
Second Pak is taking this series 5 nill. India isn't playing as a team right now. And don't get me started on there bowling attack. It sucks. Even without Ahkter our bowling attack is ten times better then India's. Plus why are chappel and gavasker crying about Ahktar's action. He hasn't done that good in this series, other then dent tendulker and scare a couple of other batsmen.

yes i agree wid u at inzi's dismissal... though Indians r rite on their behalf.. If according to the rules inzi was out, then why not to make use of those rules in your favour.... and if Indians haven't appealed against inzi, then i think it wud have been more better...
But man, to be realistic, if you r saying that Pak will take on India 5-0, then you are dreaming... though i wish Pak shud take on Ind 5-0.. but its very difficult..India has got some v.gud players... newayz i wud vote for 3-2 in favour of Pakistan.
and about Pakistan bowlers, yes i think that too without Shoaib Akhtar, its better than Ind... but not 10 times :D :D

What about the Agarkar incident ???????? It wasnt a fan it was PCB's ground curator.

You cant justify him ,no way you can. I have heard of such an incident for the first time and had to say hats off to Agaarkar for not bending to a curator.

PCB must look into this fiasco as it would leave "bad taste in the mouth ".

Well
The inzi dismissal was in the sporting manner as far as i am concerned.
Also the Pakistanis could have made a match out of it by continuing to play but they didnt .Okay there was bad light.
Another thing...what about the second test.They continued batting just because they lacked the bowlers.There also we could have had a good match had they declared ?

What did the curator tell Agarkar?
Any link to the news?

Sorry to say this Pak friends...as far as I've observed Pakistan has been playing negative cricket right from the start of the series.
It's ur pitches & u are responsible for the bad test series & now Inzy creating trouble in the ODI series.

& I saw on another forum -Pak people saying that Pathan's hatrick was not because of his effort but purely because of the pitch & fluke.

I remember Imran Khan saying that the groundsmen were told to prepare flat pitches tby the PCB to ensure that Pakistan don't loose.

I agree with Bharat.
C'mon, if you were so sure you would have won the ODI, then you wouldn't have let a little light issue annoy you? Or were you afraid to lose?
Same with what iceman said. You could have mad a match of the second tests, but didn't bother. And you are saying you outplayed us, not by the looks of it. You seriously feel you are better, then try and prove it. Cowardice.
And I stick to what I said, its your country, why are the PCB arranging matches where there is no light? You can't blame the Indians for slow over rates, any decent ground has lights for D/N matches.

Last edited:
bharat said:
Any link to the news?

Sorry to say this Pak friends...as far as I've observed Pakistan has been playing negative cricket right from the start of the series.
It's ur pitches & u are responsible for the bad test series & now Inzy creating trouble in the ODI series.

& I saw on another forum -Pak people saying that Pathan's hatrick was not because of his effort but purely because of the pitch & fluke.

I remember Imran Khan saying that the groundsmen were told to prepare flat pitches tby the PCB to ensure that Pakistan don't loose.

If defeating India is bad cricket for you then I guess you will see a lot more of it comming......and bad test series for you I can understand where you comming from

ZoraxDoom said:
I agree with Bharat.
C'mon, if you were so sure you would have won the ODI, then you wouldn't have let a little light issue annoy you? Or were you afraid to lose?
Same with what iceman said. You could have mad a match of the second tests, but didn't bother. And you are saying you outplayed us, not by the looks of it. You seriously feel you are better, then try and prove it. Cowardice.
And I stick to what I said, its your country, why are the PCB arranging matches where there is no light? You can't blame the Indians for slow over rates, any decent ground has lights for D/N matches.

Wow and you still think that Pakistan has to prove something feel sorry for you buddy lol...and you are right no one can blame India for slow over rates or anything else....India is a blameless in any situation

neo44 said:
Hey guys, I m new here so i don't know the rules that much. I'll just type this and hope to get a respone. First of the appeal thing. I think the indians new he was just playing around. If you look closely the ball wasn't even aimed at the stumps. They just appealed and thought if they got the wicket, hoorah. Second Pak is taking this series 5 nill. India isn't playing as a team right now. And don't get me started on there bowling attack. It sucks. Even without Ahkter our bowling attack is ten times better then India's. Plus why are chappel and gavasker crying about Ahktar's action. He hasn't done that good in this series, other then dent tendulker and scare a couple of other batsmen.

is something going to be done? we cant have the same person posting the same messages with different nicknames!

bharat said:
Sorry guys..wasn't here for some time.

I'd like to say my point of view.

If Inzy calls his dismissal unsportsman like.
Then LBW's r also unsportsmanlike.
The poor batsman just kept his leg before the stumps & missed the ball.He didn't deleberately keep his leg so that the ball does not hit the stumps.

Inzy's case is also like that.

It's very pathetic that a player who has been playing International Cricket for so long dosen't know the rules.

& Moin Khan can not pass such comments to the media. :mad
If it was unsportsmanlike, complain about the umpires who gave it out & not the team which apealed. :mad:

Dumb guys...

http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/pakvind/content/story/236394.html

Moin Khan is always dumb! May be he is silently contracted by the PCB to trigger the adverse reactions of the Indians and may be look to deframe their mind before a game! Because almost after or before every game, he gives some stupid comments!

m_vaughan said:
I think its not Inzy's fault as he was given out vs England for avoiding the ball, and in the process when the ball hit the stumps, his foot was in the air.

I think its a problem with the rules. You cant blame India here also. They have nothing to do with what happened in the previous incident.

And Moin Khan is only making a bigger fool of himself by continously publishing such useless and pointless posts. I am pretty sure he wont even make the Zimbabwe B team right now.

OH, hasnt Moin retired?

shah_Ji said:
Wow and you still think that Pakistan has to prove something feel sorry for you buddy lol...and you are right no one can blame India for slow over rates or anything else....India is a blameless in any situation
So 10 Odd run out attempts and Inzimam refusing to budge and having a beserk Shoaib Malik was our fault? Geez, I guess our good fielding has to be toned down, and perhaps you should drop Shoaib Malik...
Your over rate was about 10 in the tests, but you blamed bad light too for less overs. So, we can do the same here, and blame the PCB for putting a match in a stadium without lights...

ZoraxDoom said:
Ok, ever wonder why Inzy is always on the recieving end of Run Outs and dismissals such as this? It can't all be bad luck. He himself is to blame. Firstly, who told him to get so big? (:p), But seriously, it hampers his movement and agility. Fitter players often get out of the way, or are quick to get back in the crease.
And the attitude with which he plays. Yes, being calm has helped his team so much, but he is so laid back! He should realize that the match is getting tight, and the opposition will take any chance. He shouldn't be giving them any chance. He should be aware of the rules, and be more alert of what is happening. Cricket is a gentlmen's game no more. Anyone will try winning anyway.

And BTW, if Raina's throw wasn't going to hit the stumps, then Inzy must have surely known this and could have gotten out of the way without any harm...

I would put that to insctintive reaction from Inzy! But still, a rule is a rule! He is officially and by the law, OUT!

So its instinctive to watch a ball float to you, and get in position and play a orthodox defensive stroke? If you saw it, you would see the throw was quite slow. More than enough time to get away.

bharat said:
Any link to the news?

Fluke? That moment of madness was from the Pakistani batsmen! Salman Butt got a very good ball and he had no other go but to nick it! Younis Khan received a bummer but he too contributed to his dismissal. Dont know why but he didnt play that shot like a player in confidence. If you had looked at younis khan's batting, you will notice that he doesnt play extravagant shots at the start and almost always, his first shot is a nudge for a single! But this time he played as if he was going to crash the advertising boards for a four!

Yousuf also played a terrible shot! Didnt he see how Younis got out? He must have seen it. Yet repeat a similar kind of a shot to a ball pitched superbly in the line! Pathan deserves that hat trick!

So it will be fair to say Pakistan's win was a fluke and because of the pitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread