India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
shahid6995 said:
It would be pretty difficult for India to come back in the series if they lose the second game too. Personally I dont think a 5-0 whitewash is that outrageous. It probably quite unlikely, but the signs are there.
India were leading the series 2-0 against Pakistan, before losing it 2-4.

My guess is it will be 3-2 but not sure which way .....both teams are capable to surprise you at any time.

m_vaughan said:
Quite true, but thats India. I dont recall if Pakistan has ever let a lead like that slip in a five-match (or more) series. Still, like I said, its pretty unlikely. They will probably all be very close matches.
Then again I dont ever recall Pakistan losing a match in a situation where they have the opposite team nought for 3 and 35-odd for 6 but India managed to do that twice, also counting the Asian Test Championship where we were 20-something for 6. The only time I remember Pakistan losing after having India down on the mat is way back when in Sharjah when Imran Khan destroyed them with 6 wickets for a total of 120-odd and we ended up all out for 87. And that was a ODI, not a Test match. Seems like most times Pakistan is able to land the killer blows but India lets Pakistan wriggle out of the tightest spots.

Last edited:
shahid6995 said:
Quite true, but thats India. I dont recall if Pakistan has ever let a lead like that slip in a five-match (or more) series. Still, like I said, its pretty unlikely. They will probably all be very close matches.
Then again I dont ever recall Pakistan losing a match in a situation where they have the opposite team nought for 3 and 35-odd for 6 but India managed to do that twice, also counting the Asian Test Championship where we were 20-something for 6. The only time I remember Pakistan losing after having India down on the mat is way back when in Sharjah when Imran Khan destroyed them with 6 wickets for a total of 120-odd and we ended up all out for 87. And that was a ODI, not a Test match. Seems like most times Pakistan is able to land the killer blows but India lets Pakistan wriggle out of the tightest spots.

I feel Pakistan might at best win this 3-2! I dont see India losing it as bad as 5-0 or even 4-1.... The first match was really close! If Dravid has learned from his mistakes in the first ODI, one can expect a much tougher Indian outfit in the coming games!

Nothing is impossible! And its just the first ODI of a five match series thats over! Lets discuss these if Pakistan go up 2-0 at Rawalpindi itself!

m_vaughan said:

yeah u never know what if india wions next 4 matches than.

m_vaughan said:
but that was india,
for pakistan to do that the entire pakistan team will have to be out injured!!
if india still had stars like azarudin and srinath and those old players they would have stood a chance or if pakistan show their true colours again!!

COLLAPSING

gambino said:
but that was india,
for pakistan to do that the entire pakistan team will have to be out injured!!
if india still had stars like azarudin and srinath and those old players they would have stood a chance or if pakistan show their true colours again!!

COLLAPSING

Thats a case of placing over confidence on your team! I know that Pakistan is a very good team right now, but not upto what you make it out to be!!!! And mind you, the Indians are not COLLAPSING (if thats what you meant!). They have been in glorious ODI form in this season so far (vs Sri Lanka who right now on the verge of upsetting Australia in the VB series!) and South Africa. Even the first ODI, we came so close to winning it but couldnt! I give credit to your batsmen for batting superbly but still we came really close!

I don't think any Pakistani bowler will cause any problem to the Indian batsmen besides Asif. Indian batsmen need to play him watchfully. ASIFFFFFFF. I'm a big fan of his.....

saisrini80 said:
Thats a case of placing over confidence on your team! I know that Pakistan is a very good team right now, but not upto what you make it out to be!!!! And mind you, the Indians are not COLLAPSING (if thats what you meant!). They have been in glorious ODI form in this season so far (vs Sri Lanka who right now on the verge of upsetting Australia in the VB series!) and South Africa. Even the first ODI, we came so close to winning it but couldnt! I give credit to your batsmen for batting superbly but still we came really close!
the "COLLAPSING" was meant for pakistan!!

Let me make this short and sweet. First of pak is winning this series 5 nill. You can see that by the way they are playing as a team. Second India just doesn't have the pace attack to take down our batsmen. And by the way they can try like 1000 left arm MEDIUM pacers and still not come up with one Akram. Pakistan has this nack for coming up with genuine fast bowlers. Best example is our new hero Asif. The guy is brilliant and was the reason for handing the indians the test loss.

And on that note i would also like to say that Pathan's hatrick was fluke. He can thank the wicket for that. And before some of you bash me on this, if it wasn't a fluke, than the Pak team should have been all out for like 52 not all out for 242. Once the wicket started to give up the Pathan, Singh, and Khan couldn't do much. Yet on that same wicket, day 5, Asif and Ahktar ratteled the top order.

saisrini80 the match wasn't that close dude. If it wasn't for the bad light and afridi getting run out, the Pak team would have won by like an over to spare. :D

And last but not least i am a new member. I m not an existing member who has changed my name.

Man just can't wait for the match to start i am so desperate to see the match...guess who's gonna win??? India!!! India!!! India!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread