India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
neo44 said:
Ok Mr. saisrini80 Here we go.

1. But they didn't. That's why pathan's hatrick was a fluke. Where did those delivers go. As soon as the pitch lost its ability to turn the pak batsmen started spanking the ball. Indian bowlers not only lack the pace, but also lack skill.

2. They didn't score those 23 runs because our bowling has always been better. India should have scored 60 more runs with the way pathan and dhoni batted, but they didn't because our bowlers had the skill and the aggression and that without the fastest bowler in the world on there side.

3. They didn't bowl them out because again the akram wannabe's couldn't bowl. And where did those wicket taking delivers go in the second innings. Because there was no wicket to help him.

4. Afridis runout was due to mohammad yousuf running down the pitch. But also a brilliant peice of feilding by kaif.

5. BOOM BOOM Afridi would have seen us through with an over to spare. Don't forget the banglore test where he won the much for Pakistan by beating the Indian bowlers around the park.

And last not but not least

Pakistan JEETAY GA! JEETAY GA! JEETAY GA!

I have to thank you neo! You are entertaining me and possible other members as well.
1) I appreciate you love for your country. Everybody does.
There is a difference between nationalism and patriotism. I won't get into that now.
2) You have a valid point there...Pathan/co could not re-create the magic in the second innings. The reasons...do they lack skill? NO. Without skill, i don't think Chappell and the selectors would have selected them.
What happened to Akthar's skill in last few match against India. Remember the 2004 tour when he got battered? He lacks skill? It was the same pitch, docile as they were, where Pathan/Balaji swung the ball to levels that put Pak. batsmen confused.

Samething happened here. No Balaji but it was Asif who did the magic. He desrrves credit.

Your BOOMBOOM Afridi averages in the 20's against most teams, even below that...except for SL, and mainly India. I could go and on...

the bottom line, just think to yourself..are your posts sensible. I know the adrenaline in you is quite high, and it must be..because Pakistan are playing wonderful cricket.

But not at the cost of offending others with baseless posts...you'll just be making a fool out of yourself.

UPdate: Pathan strikes early! Butt gone. Good start from India.

Sreesanth bowling good line and pace..high 130's..always good.

Last edited:
Hahaha...Salman Butt OUT by Pathan...fullish, outside the off, Butt is drawn
forward in a forcing shot through the off side, the ball swings
enough to beat the middle of the bat, take the edge - it's a thin
one - and lodge safely in Dhoni's gloves! India have struck early!

Neo44, let's settle it. Pakistan are the best team, real series and the ICC rankings are just flawed. Someone should do something, really.

Sreesanth is getting a loooooooot of swing and decent pace, one must say.

ahhh bit late, pakistan 43 for 3, lets see how inzmam performs now

sohummisra said:
Neo44, let's settle it. Pakistan are the best team, real series and the ICC rankings are just flawed. Someone should do something, really.

No they are not may be better than india but not better than Australia, South Africa, and England...mate, and i think India is better than Pakistan....

Pakistan the "best" team are 48/3. Seems like Mohammad Yousuf doesn't know how to run like some of the Aussies ;)
Anyway looks like a good spell of bowling by Pathan, I wonder how his batting will go tonight.

sohummisra said:
whats his fastest delivery?

aussie1st said:
Pakistan the "best" team are 48/3. Seems like Mohammad Yousuf doesn't know how to run like some of the Aussies ;)
Anyway looks like a good spell of bowling by Pathan, I wonder how his batting will go tonight.
what you expect, he is the man in form :p

Sigh.... Ponting got run out before too on 0, :)

and I've seen worse situations for Australia, in ODIs, and tests.

5/21 vs Australia (Shoaib Akhtar) Aus 122 all out ( I think ) (TEST)

Australia collapsed to about like 78/6, in 19 overs in the VB Series 2005 against West Indies. That match ended early, and was called a draw.

And I could name these situations for every team.

Sachin_007 said:
No they are not may be better than india but not better than Australia, South Africa, and England...mate, and i think India is better than Pakistan....
Learn to interpret meaning from context, and sarcasm.
aussie1st said:
Pakistan the "best" team are 48/3. Seems like Mohammad Yousuf doesn't know how to run like some of the Aussies
Ditto, unless you were following through on my supreme post.

saisrini80 said:
I dont think India would struggle without Bhajji! Bhajji hasnt been in good form in the tests and definitely confidence carries on from one form of the game to another! So I dont think he would have made a big impact! I think Ramesh Powar will be picked today and he is in pretty good state of mind after being the leading wicket taker in the Ranji season with 42 wickets!
I think we could overlook his test peformance, he bowled reasonably well on pitches that didnt offer any turn. But he always performed exceptionally well in onedayers and his presence alone will give a morale booster for the team.
Powar, I am not very sure if he'll even get to bowl in this game. I wish he wasnt so short.

Inzamam back to the pavilion fair and square, lets see wat Moin Khan would say tom

Well made 50 by Malik. Like India I think Pakistan have found their number 3 in this series.
Butt and Akmal is a good opening combo and Malik has been doing the job well at 3 so Pakistan have their top order sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread