India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a good move cause Pathan got his bunny again. But the supersub thing you speak of is just stupid when you have a bowler. If you have seen the pitch and it suits pace bowling you should take a batter that way you can bowl first.

Interesting move sending in Afridi ahead of the inform Malik.

I haven't read all the previous pages but the Indian's fielding is certainly letting them down. It's what got them into a match-winning position last time. One difficult catch dropped by Kaif and one absolutely simple one dropped by Dravid. Horrific stuff, let's see how it goes. I feel sorry for Sreesanth--who's consistently reaching the mid 80s mph.

What in a hell is this. Dravid and Kaif. It was Sreesanth day today he's trying to work hard so that he can achieve 2 wickets' Very bad luck for him today. And shame on Indian feilding. Anyway Pathan took a wicket of Afridi. Man Sreesanth is to awesome.

It was a tough try for Kaif but Dravid had to pounce that one. Catches don't come easier than that...
It is indeed dissappointing for Sreesanth but it should encourage him, hopefully.

3 Cathchessssssssssssssssssss Droppppppppppppppp. Shame on India. Santh would have taken 3 wickets. So unlucky so unlucky. Don't worry todya he's unlucky next time he'll be double lucky. I feel like beating up Indian skippers.

Another one goes down! Sreesanth had 3 wickets in his pouch but it seems like the fielders want to give every Pakistani batsmen at least one extra lifeline.

Is India trying to give Pakistan a 2-1 lead? You can't drop Malik and Akmal especially Malik who is the form batsmen this series.
Its good to see India's fast men doing well again.

Looks like the toss may play a big factor in this game. India got the best of overcast bowling conditions, and the Pakistani pacers may find it difficult to grip the ball. India should just forget what a better position they could be in by having taken those wickets.

cheaterr said:
Man What is happening here can't understand. Specially Malik catch drop. God what's happening please help India.

cool down dude, everything won't go India's way. An odd day in field happens.

i think malik gonna make 100 today maybe more.

yes finally malik got his 100. what a knock.

Last edited:
Excellent finish from Pakistan. But I still feel this score is insufficient. As we have seen previously in this series, chasing even 300 is not hard. And with India's lineup, I'd back them to win this.

Too much Missed feilding will cost us today. I'm scared that man will India will able to chase it. Hope God helps India.

Last edited:
Decent stuff from India to have Pakistan at 288/8

But they let up the intensity too much in the end and its a major concern for Indian cricket! Cant translate good positions into match winning ones! They have potentially let Pakistan think if they can bowl India out to win! I know its still easy for batting but with this score, Pakistan can at least think of it...

Pathan bowled brilliantly! He was awesome! Sreesanth was the best of the lot! What a promising bowler he is!!! Though his figures dont give a damn hint of how good he was, he did superbly today! Showed a lot of heart and should have ended up with 3 wickets today!

Another superb innings from Malik! Man, this guy is tormenting India so much these days! Razzaq just needed to be there to get Pakistan to 280+. I expected India to rein them to under 275 but it wasnt to be!

How many of you feel Zaheer Khan was rubbish today? I felt that way! Agarkar was fantastic. His figures read 8 overs for just 27 runs! Zaheer Khan on contrast read 4 overs for over 40 runs! Bad luck that Agarkar had to go back in! He would have definitely reined in the score to below 280 (or even 275!). Agarkar was in tremendous rhythm and was bowling a gr8 line!

Well, a chaseable target because India has the better of the conditions! But Pakistan are well in with a slight chance! I would say 62-38 in favor of India

cheaterr said:
Too much Missed feilding will cost us today. I'm scared that man will India will able to chase it. Hope God hepls India.

Still we fielded well today! It was our catching that let us down a bit! Catching and ground fielding are different! We fielded well today!

Still we fielded well today! It was our catching that let us down a bit! Catching and ground fielding are different! We fielded well today!

dude catches wins matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread