India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT A PERFORMANCE!!!

Malik batted brilliantly, along with Abdul Razzaq.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but most of our batsman played REALLY bad.

The only person who played reasonably played well, was Kamran Akmal, from the other batsmen.

Full credit to the Indian bowlers, though. They bowled with discipline (Pathan), and accuracy.

Sreesanth and Zaheer have to get their lines and lengths right though, they were quite bad, although some of you may think I've been harsh on Sreesanth, when he could have easily had 3 wickets, and 4 if a brilliant catch had been taken.

Also, to fix Salman Butt (100,0,0 in this series), we may need to move him into the middle order, and bring Malik to open with Kamran. Afridi opening was PROSPOSTEROUS! I cannot see the logic of bringing Afridi to open, when he wishes to bat in the lower order, and is more consistent there.

Umar Gul has replaced Mohammad Yousuf as supersub.

Asif, or Rana need to get early wickets for us to suceed in this match, and take a 2-1 lead. Umar Gul HAS to perform as well.

Razzaq, Afridi, and Malik can back up the 3 main bowlers, with 2-3 wickets between them.

One thing I want to see, is how Gambhir plays alongside Tendulkar.

Anyway, match is about to start!

Now Sachin needs to play a magical inning for India. The run rate per over now has touched 6 per over. It's getting tough for the Indian. The match is going to be very close. Great match so far!

Sehwag and Harbhajan out for the rest of the series is a big blow for india

Tendulkar scored a cracking 6! and a 4!, India on 57-2 in 13 overs, Sachin is the man, Sachin can prove many crictics wrong in this innings.

Indiangod said:
Tendulkar scored a cracking 6! and a 4!, India on 57-2 in 13 overs, Sachin is the man, Sachin can prove many crictics wrong in this innings.
Precisely, he is the man who can get us to the required run rate while entertaining the whole of India. Dravid is too patient-he has to give sachin more of the strike...

Indiangod said:
Buddy, don't don?t get too much hyper. Hitting one six is nothing...still long way to go. Well, I think Pakistan is in better position. Now a little silly mistake from Indian batsmen can cause the game. Sachin needs to stay till the end.

I have to say Ary's replays are very annoying. They have this advertisement on the bottom of the screen every time they show a replay. That means we can't see the bottom of the screen in every replay. Sometimest that means not being able to see a dropped catch in the slips or by a keeper or any other catch low, near the ground.

Tendulkar is starting to play his shots. I think he's the man for India at the moment. He's the one who is keeping the runrate down now. Dravid will just give him the strike. Akmal, I think, will rue the dropped catch.

there it is 50 for sachin :)

dravid has been runout bad news for the Indians...

Well Sachin is a getting a 100 today and India is loosing the match. Watch Abdul Razzaq perform with the ball or if he hasn't bowled yet than Sachin is getting out soon.:p

hehe. atleast Yuvi ia playing some attacking cricket

asifplaya said:
guys tendulkar is look like cramping
Sachin should retire temporarily, india should bring in Dhoni next to have a slog. once Yuvi or Dhnoi are our Sachin should come back in...

kush said:
Sachin should retire temporarily, india should bring in Dhoni next to have a slog. once Yuvi or Dhnoi are our Sachin should come back in...

That won't happen. We need Yuvi to stay until atleast 40-43rd over. Raina and Dhoni can do the firing at the end. Sachin is playing quite well, scoring a boundary each over, same with Yuvi.

This should be a close match, both teams still with a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread