India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think India are going to win with an over to spare. Dhoni and Yuvraj are doing it well here, and Suresh Raina is still to come.

Its 66 from 59 now! Dhoni got a good 12 run over!

I think its terrificly poised at the moment! If these two can remain, India might be through! But I dont want to guess!

Adarsh said:
I think India are going to win with an over to spare. Dhoni and Yuvraj are doing it well here, and Suresh Raina is still to come.

you seem very confident. maybe a bit too much

i wonder who the replacement for sehwag will be for the rest of the series, maybe ganguly?

Now I call this cricket these games are getting interesting ...still at the moment can't say who will win the game ...can go either way good cricket from both teams

Well India got the game this dhoni has washed(dho dala) Pakistan out :(

donkey said:
some players have been totally useless like gambhir and kaif

raina is really good..i have seen him play

may be you can go and play...and score big and see India through...

Dhoni is in top form, wonderful, chanceless innings from him. Yuvi settled down a bit after the twin blows and gave Dhoni the strike and it worked.
So India 2-1 now.

India did the right thing, saw off Gul and Asif and took on the other bowlers.
Who will be the MoM?
Dhoni, Yuvi, Sachin or Malik?
I would go for Sachin, for a well made 95 and a crucial wicket of Inzi.

Well, they won it with 2 overs to spare :). Maybe I underestimated Dhoni. Boy, isn't he just great! He has an average of 50 and a strike rate of over 100.

What a knock by my boy DHoni!!! Sachin and Yuvi were excellent! Hindustan Zindibad!!! India now lead the series 2-1. Come on India!

siddharth2002 said:
hehe laul, now that he is out India might win it:D
There is god :D
I am very superstitious. I made sure I dont post here until India win cause everytime post here something bad happens. :cheers

Last edited:
jazz said:

i wonder who the replacement for sehwag will be for the rest of the series, maybe ganguly?

so far, it is said they are not seeking replacement for sehwag!

but considering gambhir's problem with batting, i would want a batsman as a replacement for sehwag for the team to have options! kaif and gambhir batted poorly this game! gambhir has a technical flaw in his batting and he yet again got out to that!

BALLE BALLE DHONI (YEY YEY DHONI)!

What an innings? But spare a thought for our LITTLE MASTER and our WALL Dravid! Had they not survived the torrid opening overs from SENSATIONAL Asif and erratic Gul, Pakistan would have been rejoicing here!

Sachin deserves the Man of the match! For his fantastic 95 and for picking the most important wicket in Pakistan's innings with that of Inzamam Ul Haq who was just starting to flex his huge arms!

What a terrific inning by Dhoni!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!! This is what you call a master blaster who plays for his team not for himself. Now you all know why I'm crazy about Dhoni and backing him up all the time.

Like i said, there is a problem with the batting line up. Why would Dravid come down and send Kaif later? Well, one can argue that Dravid is shouldering the responsibility and pressure to take on the bowling attack and make sure India doesn't loose wickets.
Fair enough.
But why send Kaif after Tendulkar's dismissal? Raina is a better option. Kaif takes time to settle down.
Anyway, the match is over now. India can take some positive from this match. The bowling is still getting into the place, we just need the right bowlers at the right time.

For Pakistan, tough luck. Their main bat need to spend more time on crease, rather than trying to increase the pace of the innings. If they can settle down, then much better scores are always possible. Same with bowling..Asif is doing well, they need one more supporting bowler to contain the Indian batsmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread