India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan lost the match :crying
but anyways well played India.congrats to indian fans ur team deserve to win coz they played really well.
well i think changes in batting order wasnt good idea from Pakistan point of view.Shoaib Malik played really well and so is Razzaq.but again none of other batsman played well.
and in bowling Rana Naved i think this Old man is a burden on the team now.he's not in godd form and bowling too short i think Pakistan better play with Arshad Khan then him.and Captaincy wasnt good in this match too coz when Naved gave 12 runs in 1 over y Inzi gave him another over coz Razzaq had 4 overs at dat time and Asif had 2.
and India's batting they played really well specially Yvuraj and Dhoni.Sachin played really well too but it was Yvuraj and Dhoni who win the match for india.Yvuraj played one of the best knock i have seen from him.and Dhoni he's a really good batsman.
anyways this game is over now.india are 2-1 ahead in the series.2 matches left i hope Pakistan can win those 2 but they have to work on their fielding and Rana's bowling to win the next two matches. :rolleyes:

Yessssssss, India win!, what a innings by Dhoni, and the little mastreo Sachin showed his class once again today, Yuvraj played very well, a fantastic win for India, Sachins back!.

cheaterr said:
Master Blaster should get an MOM.

i think Dhoni coz he helped to reach his target, when india was in underpressure...and Sachin too..he scored the most of the runs for India..

MID SERIES REPORT

Team Ahead of the race: INDIA

India's positives:

• Sachin's return to big form!
  • Indian batting's purple patch
  • Yuvraj Singh's amazing form continues!
  • Dhoni becoming more and more of a sensational and one of the world's best wicketkeeper batsman
  • Indian bowling's much improved performance
  • Indian fielding effort
  • Flexibility of the Indian team master minded by Greg Chappell

India's Negatives:
  • Some inexperience shown by Dravid in captaincy
  • Not exactly coming to terms with the new rules (esp. Super Sub)
  • Inability to finish off opposition after nailing their top order
  • Injuries to key players

Pakistan's positives:
  • Shoaib Malik's sensational form (Man, he is batting in supreme form and is irritating for Indian fans)

Pakistan's negatives:
  • Very ordinary bowling
  • Probably feeling the absence of the pace of Shoaib 'Javelin' Akthar
  • Ordinary fielding effort
  • Inability of the top order to survive testing conditions!

I hope I have listed it out to perfection! All the above are my view of the series and need necessarily not be the final!

cheaterr said:
Master Blaster should get an MOM.

Even though he didnt get it, Dhoni also deserved it! He came at a time when the game could have tilted Pakistan's favor!

Gen. Pervez Musharaaf was excellent in his speech! It seems he loves Dhoni's hairstyle and asked him not to heed to the advice of people who want him to have a haircut :D !

Pakistan's fielding was shocking. Very poor. India too missed a few chances, but their ground fielding was very good. Pakistan's fielders on the boundary are extremely poor. Many of their dives had their body touching the rope. A few balls went through their legs. Sachin was dropped by Akmal, and Asif (I think) made a poor attempt at catching the ball on the boundary. I think Pakistan could have stopped atleast 20 runs with their fielding.

saisrini80 said:
MID SERIES REPORT

Team Ahead of the race: INDIA

India's positives:
  • Sachin's return to big form!
  • Indian batting's purple patch
  • Yuvraj Singh's amazing form continues!
  • Dhoni becoming more and more of a sensational and one of the world's best wicketkeeper batsman
  • Indian bowling's much improved performance
  • Indian fielding effort
  • Flexibility of the Indian team master minded by Greg Chappell
India's Negatives:
  • Some inexperience shown by Dravid in captaincy
  • Not exactly coming to terms with the new rules (esp. Super Sub)
  • Inability to finish off opposition after nailing their top order
  • Injuries to key players
Pakistan's positives:
  • Shoaib Malik's sensational form (Man, he is batting in supreme form and is irritating for Indian fans)
Pakistan's negatives:
  • Very ordinary bowling
  • Probably feeling the absence of the pace of Shoaib 'Javelin' Akthar
  • Ordinary fielding effort
  • Inability of the top order to survive testing conditions!
I hope I have listed it out to perfection! All the above are my view of the series and need necessarily not be the final!

Even though he didnt get it, Dhoni also deserved it! He came at a time when the game could have tilted Pakistan's favor!

Gen. Pervez Musharaaf was excellent in his speech! It seems he loves Dhoni's hairstyle and asked him not to heed to the advice of people who want him to have a haircut :D !
Yap he said he likes his hairstyle. Dhoni Dhoni Dhno. Jai Hind.

i dont feel any sympathy for Pakistan, their bowling was very crap except for ASIFS. and fielding too wasnt upto the mark. Batting wasnt good either

no point in quoting such a huge text for a short reply.

Dhoni did deserve the MoM, his blistering knock along with some safe takes behind the wicket.
Tendulkar is in ominous form, so is Malik. Competition for MoS award starts now.

Adarsh said:
Pakistan's fielding was shocking. Very poor. India too missed a few chances, but their ground fielding was very good. Pakistan's fielders on the boundary are extremely poor. Many of their dives had their body touching the rope. A few balls went through their legs. Sachin was dropped by Akmal, and Asif (I think) made a poor attempt at catching the ball on the boundary. I think Pakistan could have stopped atleast 20 runs with their fielding.

Their ground fielding should improve if Pakistan have to come back in this series!

Also I think the flip of the coin is playing a crucial part in this series also! Inzy made a blunder in Rawalpindi! And Dravid would be crucified if he made a similar decision to that of Inzy in Rawalpindi and thankfully, Dravid didnt do anything like that!

The team chasing seems to be at a good advantage! But here, it was some what more even because with the new ball, Pakistan also were able to move the ball in India's batting!

cheaterr said:
Yap he said he likes his hairstyle. Dhoni Dhoni Dhno. Jai Hind.

So far, has been an 'Indian' dominated series!

I hope India finish this off at Multan instead of carrying it over to Karachi!

This time India played better and they deserved to win....whichever team plays better should win period.

India could have wrap up the series today if that D/L thing wouldn't happen in the 1st ODI. They needed 18 off 18 balls with 3 wickets in hand. We had more chances of winning, but no worries as long as Sachin, Dravid, Yuvi and Dhoni bhai are in form; Pakistan won't do anything to India. I'm sure all the Pakistan fans in Pakistan know Dhoni pretty well by know as Indian fans in India know about Afridi. Dhoni is more responsible than Afridi. DHoni!!!!!!!!!

Anyone wanna go quote crazy? Pakistan will win 5-0, Pakistan will win, somehow, 5-1? Haha, I'm kidding, but this ODI series has definitely overshadowed the test series by a fair margin, already. One could get bored with the runs, after a point, but all matches (well at least game 1 and 3) have been constantly oscillating between one team and the other. Pakistan will need to make a final splurge, and I think they have it in them to win this one 3-2. India need to make sure they do the simple things right since they're just a game away.

Great win by Pakistan...uh India...The little master showed what he is capable of doing and Dhoni came in a crucial time and played a very useful knock...Yurvag is in a good nick as well...Pakistans bowling was quite ordinary apart from the first 10-15 overs when the bowl swung and Dravid/Tendulkar were just leaving them but after that it was the Indias game all the way...

Hope Pakistan can improve their fielding and come back strong in the 4th match...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread