India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you mean Realisim: the answer is no. I just checked it.

There is always cricinfo left. :)

I hope they put on text commentary now.

shah_Ji said:
If defeating India is bad cricket for you then I guess you will see a lot more of it comming......and bad test series for you I can understand where you comming from

ha ha ha ha .I can have a good laugh now.
There wasn't bad cricket atall for the last few days.

Pakistan Proud

dun wrry pak team is just out of form and is injured...they are not up to their standards.....hopefully the last match Pak can prove them selves.......like honestly Pak got shoaib number 1 ODI batsmen in the world since 2004...then Afridi the fastest hitter, inzxamam the perfectionists...kamran the new gun...killing england and india in the tes...he is kind of lazy this series.,..yousif(top gun) not in form.....younis (top gun) was sometimes in form....but not always....abdul razzaq was in form in the 3rd ODi...but then did play well...salaman butt just forgot how to play ODI after his century in the first ODI.....bowlers..shoiab akhtar injured..afridi injured....asif there playing very well... razzaq there playing ok......sami comes back in the 4th and distroyed india top order...got pace.swing...everything....malik needs to practise his bowling....kaneria not even playing.....naved destroyed india last year and forgot how to bowl length....

Basically.. pakistan entire team wsas out of form still thinking that it was a test match....did not practise... and was injured like 5 of our players were injured....what do u expect..india thinks they are bettere than pak.....dravid their captian being the only smart indian player accepted and said that pak is not in form..and it was just their chance to get a head...he aslo said who ever played better on the day won....and it was unfortuantely india.....dun wrry guys.....pak will inshallah come back and stun the world....inthe last ODI without their injured players..... PAKISTAN ZINDABAD......afterall, they are 3rd in the world for ODI and 4th for test......and b4 losing th last three match they won 10 out of 12 ODI match straight.....dun wrry all of you PAkstani fans.....Pakistan will come back.....

Its funny how india main sport is cricket and they have peope playing all day and night....with 1 billion population 2nd largest in the world....cannot produce fast bowlers.....or a powerful team like Pakistan......but then again India is not far behind Pakistan....they are in their top form....and they got a stron batting lineup.....

Despite that Pakistan will come back.....strongly.......

Even bob wolmer said Pakistan team is just simply sleeping they need to wake up and play up to their capability.....it is simply that pakistan team is disheartened after all these injuries....

Pakistan Proud said:
Its funny how india main sport is cricket and they have peope playing all day and night....with 1 billion population 2nd largest in the world....cannot produce fast bowlers.....or a powerful team like Pakistan......but then again India is not far behind Pakistan....they are in their top form....and they got a stron batting lineup.....

Howcome Pakistan can not produce a class act,a master piece like Sachin?:p

The problem now is not with fast bowlers.We have enough medium-pacers : Irfan,Zaheer,Agarkar,RP Singh,Sreesanth.
Still more are there who aren't in the team now: Balaji,Nehra. & VRV Singh, who many regard is the fastest bowler in the country.

The real problem is in the spin department.We're lacking good spinners,especially leggies.

p.s
but then again India is not far behind Pakistan
ya,India is far ahead of Pakistan currently.

Last edited:
RP Singh,Sreesanth.
Both have cosistantly tough 80+ MPH, so could they atleast be Fast-Medium bowlers?
The real problem is in the spin department.We're lacking good spinners,especially leggies.
Piyush Chawala and Amit Mishra my firend :)

India should let dhoni open, he could definately last 50 overs. First double hundred :hpraise :hpraise

donkey said:
India should let dhoni open, he could definately last 50 overs. First double hundred :hpraise :hpraise
I think the same was said for Sehwag when they first wanted him to open. Maybe even Sachin...
bharat said:
sorry I did't update myself enough.
Are they leggies?
Yup :) In the classical mould too :)

ZoraxDoom said:
I think the same was said for Sehwag when they first wanted him to open. Maybe even Sachin...

Dravid knows the best.He'll decide :p :D :)

But I feel he sould stay where he is now.(Anyway the current Indian team follows the flexibility theory,so he can bat anywhere):)

Last edited:
ZoraxDoom said:
Since sehwag is missing, why not give him a chance. Sehwag also has the potenial, but he doesnt give a damn.

bharat said:
Dravid knows the best.He'll decide :p :D :)

But I feel he sould stay where he is now.(Anyway the current Indian team follows the flexibility theory,so he can bat anywhere):)
c'mon guy its the last game, we've already won the series. I wanna see more of dhoni than gambhir.

I feel India should try Sachin & Kaif or Sachin & Irfan as openers for the next match.
(I know they haven't performed with the bat the last occation...but I just feel they would be good at no.1)

I'd prefer to try Powar instead of Gambhir.
I feel Dhoni is to be used as a rescure force,when the team is in danger & not as an openner.

Last edited:
We won the series, but one thing I want to see in the last and 5th match is my boy DHONI show. He should open with Sachin and R. Powar should get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread