India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
gambino said:
even after getting thumped in this odi series we are still waaaaaaay ahead on all time match results!!
pak has won 60odd and india has won 30odd

Well may be your team should stop playing India if they are so scared of losing to us and keep that record intact.

gambino.....Well, keep clinging onto history.
If you go that way, WI is still a great team. They beat Pakistan hands down many times in the past, and by your logic, pakistan are no-match for WI.

Records will mean nothing.

Over the last season, India have improved very well. Pakistan too, have done well.
We can only look into the future

Dhoni said:
The match is about to start in one and half hour and just can't wait to see who's going to open with Gambhir.. India should eye for 4-1 win even though they have won the series. They should work hard and try to win this one too. Can't wait for the match to start. Come on India!!!

Well, I feel it might be Dhoni! But with this Indian team, you cant say anything. Kaif or Raina might come out to open with Gambhir!

MohdIrshaad said:
LOL!! Your post are jokes, which tell alot about you.
Glad you find my posts so funny. But exactly what is so unbelievable about the posts? Are you saying a cricket game has never been thrown in the entire history of cricket? Or do you think it is beyond an individual such as Musharraf, to order such a thing? And before you answer that, remember that this man overthrew a legitimate government when he took power. So ordering a team to lose a game is nothing in comparison to forcefully taking over a country.

Such post will result in anyone of following 2 reactions,

1,Ppl will bash Pak in retaliation of ur asinine work, something which you would love to see and was your original purpose.
Why should anyone 'bash' Pakistan? It is not their fault if they are forced to do something. Like I said, it's all to do with politics. And I have nothing but respect for both the Pakistani team and the Indian team. Both are good teams. I just want to see a good game of cricket with all the politics taken out.

2 Others will bash you, something which wouldn't effect a person like you.
Carry on and pile the junk.
Well I would prefer a good debate, rather than trading insults. But I'm sure the mods will take care of anyone who steps out of line. :boxing

Hmmmm... Agarkar's bowling is not quite...up to par; but good delivery to end his over.

And Farhat's gone!

Gone Akmal! Sreesanth is bowling well.

Last edited:
Count Dooku said:
Glad you find my posts so funny. But exactly what is so unbelievable about the posts? Are you saying a cricket game has never been thrown in the entire history of cricket? Or do you think it is beyond an individual such as Musharraf, to order such a thing? And before you answer that, remember that this man overthrew a legitimate government when he took power. So ordering a team to lose a game is nothing in comparison to forcefully taking over a country.

I am not going to discuss politics here,this is a cricket forum and not a political, if you want to discuss politics go and do it somewhere else.

[/QUOTE]
Why should anyone 'bash' Pakistan? It is not their fault if they are forced to do something. Like I said, it's all to do with politics. And I have nothing but respect for both the Pakistani team and the Indian team. Both are good teams. I just want to see a good game of cricket with all the politics taken out.[/QUOTE]

Because you made it sound like sore losers, didn't you read what the moderator said while closing the stupid thread that you started??

.[/QUOTE]Well I would prefer a good debate, rather than trading insults.[/QUOTE]

So you want a good debate??? for a good debate a topic should be sensible and mature.Your post was so stupid that each and every member on the forum reacted with disgust and didn't take you seriously.

Anyway its pointless to discuss anything with you.You can continue with mudslinging, hope it satisfy ur hunger.

Count Dooku said:
. But I'm sure the mods will take care of anyone who steps out of line. :boxing

You want moderators help, then just listen to them, this is what the moderator had to say while closing your disgusting thread

"If you have proof that the series was fixed, please post it in the India in Pakistan thread.

What's that? You don't have any actual proof? You just don't want to admit that India played the better cricket and won the series fair and square?

Can't say I'm surprised. What a sad and pathetic individual the original poster is".

As a personal request, could you learn how to quote properly? :D Now...

gambino said:
even after getting thumped in this odi series we are still waaaaaaay ahead on all time match results!!
pak has won 60odd and india has won 30odd
You want to trade statistics? Pakistan has not beaten India in a world cup. Should I thus conclude that Pakistan can NEVER beat India in the highest pressure-situation?

@Count Dooku: I think there are too many changing variables in your analysis. Also, to be honest, Pakistan lost a lot of their key players to injury. This forum is probably not the best place to start a discussion of this topic, because of the high percentage of immature posters running around. What you may intend to be healthy debate will end up in a bunch of kids saying, "That's why we lost." You can try your luck, but you're likely to be shot down sooner rather than later.

@MohdIrshaad: I understand you're a passionate Pakistani cricket fan, but to me it seems that you have been throwing around more insults than Count Dooku. Those who want to discuss with him will discuss with him. And:

MohdIrshaad said:
Your post was so stupid that each and every member on the forum reacted with disgust and didn't take you seriously.

I certainly don't give you permission to react on my behalf.

@5th ODI: India are off to a great start, again. Great bowling from Sreesanth, and with Inzy removed, we should be turning the screws, now. However, Pakistan's run rate is pretty good, and I think a good partnership will get them to 270+.

sohummisra said:
I certainly don't give you permission to react on my behalf.

Sorry for not being clear, what i meant was that whoever had REPLIED to his post(obviously not all the member has done that) about matchfixing had dismissed it and condemned it.

I think they should have sent Dhoni to open or maybe even Raina, as these two score relatively slowly. Once the runrate rises above six (which I think it already has), then there will be great pressure on the middle order to score runs.

Which match interest you guys more? the senior team's 5th OD or the U-19 finals??

I am more interested in the U-19 WC, because the result of this OD series has already been decided.

India seems to be on top in the WC atm.

MohdIrshaad said:
I am not going to discuss politics here,this is a cricket forum and not a political, if you want to discuss politics go and do it somewhere else.
It would be na?ve to think that politics do not influence cricket.
So you want a good debate??? for a good debate a topic should be sensible and mature.Your post was so stupid that each and every member on the forum reacted with disgust and didn't take you seriously.
I believe the topic is both sensible and mature. If you disagree, then that is your opinion, not everyone else?s. Look, if all this is too much for you to fathom, just say you disagree. Why take it so personal?

MohdIrshaad said:
Anyway its pointless to discuss anything with you.
I agree that this discussion with you is becoming pointless. You have said nothing new and are simply repeating yourself (and also repeating others). So we?ll leave it at that.

@ Sohummisra
I agree with you, but I am new to this forum, so wasn?t too sure on what to expect. Now I know.

Anyway, at the moment it looks like India is going to win. 68 for no wicket and a missed catch by Sammi. Unless there are about five quick wickets, I think it?s all over for Pakistan.

Looks like I spoke too soon. Gambhir is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread