India in the West Indies

I think by now you know Powar has been hit for 31 runs of his 3 overs including three sixes.

It's now West Indies 137/4 (31.0 ov)

The match is still balanced from this point.

I could see the potential the West Indies had when they were her ein NZ. They got trounced, but I knew that they were improving with each game. It is really good to see Sarwan stepping up as a senior player and getting some runes. He looks to be back in form. Captaincy side of things would seem much better to me. Chanderpaul was a terrible captain here.

Ajit Agarkar has been sensational, really sensational! He has bowled superbly this series and the consistency is really heartening to see!

Great wicket of Lara. That is pleasing. If India can get Sarwan, I would say they will be ahead.

Oh! The 'expensive' Powar is back and again, he gives Sarwan runs! Come on Dravid, try out Raina or Sehwag! Powar seems to be in poor form today!

ZexyZahid said:
The match is still balanced from this point.

Definitely. India need to put more pressure on the run scoring of the Windies and get wickets. This is another close entertainer. Hope India wins this time!

This could be another thriller in the making but I don't want this to happen.:p

Actually the wicket of Sarwan is the most important one now. If India can get him before the 40th over I think West Indies will be on the losing side.

Chanderpaul is pretty much set so losing Sarwan won't be as big. If both stay they win, even if one stay they probably will win as long as the new batter supports the current one. Looks like the Windies may well maintain their wood over India.

A good over, or a wicket, will tilt the balance. With chanderpaul injured, they really can't risk big shots.

You would think with Chanderpaul injuried he would play big shots unless it's restricting him from doing so. As these runners cause choas so just smash the boundaries problem solved!

There was 2 good overs just then and the balls to run ratio has blown out a bit.

West Indies need 62 runs in 54 balls with six wickets remaining.

The match is favouring West Indies now. There must come a collapse like the Indians if they want to lose this one.

I can't see the Windies losing it from here. Chanderpaul is far too experienced to get out from here. Sarwan is very set and set for a 100 so he won't be playing stupid shots.

Chanderpaul is making mincemeat of the total. Doesn't look good for India.

:clap Sarwan gets his 100. Boy hes in good form in the ODI format these days. If he keeps this up the Windies may well defence their Champions Trophy title.

Great century of Sarwan. I hope for him he hits the winning runs.

IRFAN! Chanderpaul is out. Too late?

...If you're an Indian fan and haven't given up, you'd be grabbing the edge of your seat now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread