India in the West Indies

When we were in India he looked nothing like the player he was.

Better to have him properly fit than play him and get injured again.

I think he has to be 100percent fit completely becos big events like champions troohy and world cup are coming...

I heard that the game is a little earlier today,is this true?

Pretty confident of an Indian bounceback this time.

sid_19840 said:
I heard that the game is a little earlier today,is this true?

Pretty confident of an Indian bounceback this time.

Yep. It's one hour earlier today.

It's just about to start. India have won the toss and are batting for a change. Yuvraj out with back spasms and has been replaced with Rao.

West Indies have made no changes to their side from last match.

EDIT: Dravid gone for a duck in the first over. India 1/1. Good start for the West Indies.

India 84 for 2 in 14 overs. Shewag has crossed 50 with a strike rate over 120. Finally he gets past the thirties

I was fooled today. I didnt see the 1hr early start on the timings chart of Cricinfo. I missed the first 10 overs of play.

Sehwag has been playing really well. He looks even much better than the Abu Dhabi game. The flow seems to be back for him and he seems to be playing more freely now. Kaif is giving him good company.

If India can maintain this and go for a big thrust in the final overs, 300 is definitely a possibility on this wicket which might turn in the afternoon with Powar and Bhajji waiting! So far, all so good for the indian batsmen but cant discount the windies.

India need to be careful. Brian Lara is due for a big innings today!

Sureshot said:
When we were in India he looked nothing like the player he was.

Better to have him properly fit than play him and get injured again.

I agree. Though I am disappointed, its better to have him fully fit which might aid to increasing his chances of coming back successfully to intl. cricket.

may be he can be ready for the ODI series against the windies in north america!

gaurav_indian said:
The time has come to kick V.Sehwag's a**.He is doing nothing in the team for the last two years. :mad
For those guys who after India narrowly lost the last ODI wanted to banish Sehwag and make wholesale changes to the team Sehwag has given a firm reply. Too bad he narrowly missed his century.

Sehwag gone! That was a great delivery by Bravo! Dhoni in, lets see what he can do, but it does not seem that Venugopal Rao will get a chance today, because it will the big-hitters now!

Manohar said:
For those guys who after India narrowly lost the last ODI wanted to banish Sehwag and make wholesale changes to the team Sehwag has given a firm reply. Too bad he narrowly missed his century.
It's not about one good score.It's about consistency.If you have quoted my post then you should have also quote the one post where i said that he scores a good one in 1 out of 10 matches particularly when he is in danger of losing his place in team.So wait for some more matches.

Users who are viewing this thread