India in the West Indies

sohummisra said:
No one will believe me, but I predicted the slower ball right before it was bowled. Too bad Yuvi didn't get my mental messages. ;)
Yes it again confirms the fact that slower delivery in the slog overs is a very effective weapon.

I wanted someone to bowl a yorker in the end. I was surprised Bravo was bowling in the end, since he was very expensive in his previous overs. But in the end he managed to do it. But he also bowled it slowly, which adds something good in it. If he had bowled with normal speed I think Yuvraj Singh would have picked it up.

But nevertheless I hope Collymore comes back. I hope they get this message from me also.

I still believe India are the favourites to win. And Agarkar is the main wicket taker now, along with Pathan :rolleyes: It's tells a bit how in 'form' the Indian bowling is.

The player who surprised me most is Marlon Samuels. Great fielder, great bowling previous ODI and he can bat too. If they somehow brought Dwayne Smith in the team, instead of replacing Samuels, West Indies could improve. It's great to have him in the final overs.

what I expect tomorrow is India to fight back but what I also expect is the big man Lara to come good .
But its good that the series suddenly seems to have come into spotlight.

I am not sure, but I heard tomorrow on St Kitts and Nevis it will be the first ODI played on that ground. It is a newly build stadium?

Any news on pitch? However it won't matter much, as all the Indian batsmen struggled on a slow pitch against Gayle and Samuels in the last match.

doesnt really matter about pitch,
im surprised india handled the windies batting so well in 2nd odi,
but i guess it might have been a one off,
i was also expecting sehwag to give windies bowling a thrashing all series

sohummisra said:
No one will believe me, but I predicted the slower ball right before it was bowled. Too bad Yuvi didn't get my mental messages. ;)

My mind was not in a state to predict what delivery might be bowled. All I wanted was Yuvraj to somehow damn score those 2 runs and win. I was on my knees wanting India to win! But yeah, the slower one was a very good choice at that stage!

aditya123 said:
what I expect tomorrow is India to fight back but what I also expect is the big man Lara to come good .
But its good that the series suddenly seems to have come into spotlight.

This series has come so alive! I am eagerly waiting for the 3rd ODI to unfold!

cricket doctor said:
Any news on pitch? However it won't matter much, as all the Indian batsmen struggled on a slow pitch against Gayle and Samuels in the last match.

Hope for it to be a sporting pitch. India can only get better if they play on sporting wickets!

well, tomorrow is going to be another thrill... is there any change in the teams announced.......

I m waiting for that... i think India will make it tomorrow.....
Any changes in opening can make something differnt..even Dravid can come no3 and Dhoni can open with Viru....

I guess there must be some change there.... lets see what happens!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread