India in the West Indies

West Indies need 6 runs in 6 balls

Last over to go. Sarwan on strike and Sreesanth bowl. It's going to be a exciting finish to this match.

Bravo is out first ball of the over!

2 off 2 balls. Geez what a ripper of a series this is. Best ODI series since the SA Aus one. This is our 3rd nail biting finish.

Effin run out! Bravo's gone! Thriller-you'd better believe it!

Windies win by 4 wickets Sarwan hits the winning runs. Congrats to the Windies 2-1 up and deservely so. Great to see them somewhere near their best. I can see them taking the series here, they will have so much confidence and will want to main the wood over India in the Caribean.

Sarwan hits a four and West Indies wins the match!

Another great finish!

Another great match. Been watching the series via sky sports (UK satellite) been brilliant games so far.

What a match again!!!!

This series has not been good for many hearts!!!! Too thrilling for one's liking. But I dont think a flow of thrillers will spoil the fun of thrilling matches!

I feel like sitting close to a furnace now!!!! :p

Dravid Dravid Dravid!!! Messed it all up with a poor misfield in the 4th ball of the final over when he let Sarwan get two. Had Sarwan got a single, Baugh would have had to face the penultimate ball needing 3 runs to win and who knows, Baugh has never faced a pressure of this proportions!!!!!

but as many say, India lost it because of the last 15 overs of their batting. Awful batting collapse that was! Its going to be very tough for them to win this series from here! And if the Windies win the series, it will be a great achievement for them!!!!

Tense finish, but Sarwan and WI have broken through the barrier. They are favourites now, to win the series.

India will need to re-think the strategy. You dont want to shuffle your batting order too much, I still feel Dravid should come two down, behind Kaif and let Pathan or Raina open the innings. Let Dhoni stay where he's comfortable.

YESSSSSSSS Windies win again, Sars crashes a glorious boundary to seal India's fate...

Superb win for the Windies again :)! They bowled really well after a good start for India, and the fielding was good. Kaif was unlucky to be run-out on 60 and Sewhag is back in form, meaning India can still win the series. Great innings by Sarwan though.

cricket_lover said:
Tense finish, but Sarwan and WI have broken through the barrier. They are favourites now, to win the series.

India will need to re-think the strategy. You dont want to shuffle your batting order too much, I still feel Dravid should come two down, behind Kaif and let Pathan or Raina open the innings. Let Dhoni stay where he's comfortable.

I dont think Dravid needs to come down from the opening slot. let him open. India need to send Kaif up now. He has two innings of 60 odd runs.. He can take the no.3 slot and score some quick singles, two's and can rotate the strike. Yuvraj will come back for the next game which should be a great boost for india. i dont think india will panic here. they were 2-1 down against pakistan in pakistan in 2004 and then came back to win two games on the trot to win the series.

Also having off days for both Powar and Pathan didnt help India's cause. But you cant do anything about that! It happens... But I was happy with the way India took the match to the penultimate ball... when it was 10 to win off 12 balls with c'paul and sarwan batting, i thought "ok, this match is over". but was happy with the way india induced some pressure into sarwan and the windies team.

Last edited:
West Indies said:
WELL DONE WINDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was on the edge of my seat,just like all you Indians and West Indians

West Indies are doing so well in this series.... they now have a great chance of winning this series which will be a great moment to cherish for the country which has seen cricket decline at such a rapid pace!

Users who are viewing this thread