India moves to 2nd Spot in ODI Rankings

Gurjot95

National Board President
Finally India has moved to 2nd spot in ODI's. They have now 126 points, just 1 point behind South Africa.

Currently Top 3 ODI Rankings are -
Team | Points
South Africa | 127
India | 126
Australia | 119

If India manage to win next traingular series with Sri Lanka and New Zealand they will come to 1st spot.

View Full Rankings

Last edited:
Why can't India and South Africa just play a Test and ODI series right now. That's what the Cricketing world needs.

Sri Lanka is hot right now. I wont say we will win in Sri Lanka. Last time UV played spinners well. Cant guarantee that again.

Sri Lanka is hot right now. I wont say we will win in Sri Lanka. Last time UV played spinners well. Cant guarantee that again.

They beat Pakistan. A really out of form Pakistan. We can give them a better run for their money.

Finally India has moved to 2nd spot in ODI's. They have now 126 points, just 1 point behind South Africa.

Currently Top 3 ODI Rankings are -
Team | Points
South Africa | 127
India | 126
Australia | 119

If India manage to win next traingular series with Sri Lanka and New Zealand they will come to 1st spot.

View Full Rankings

Fixed.

But does this really need it's own thread?

What's harm in it? this is a cricket forum and every single happening in cricket world needs to be acknowledged here.

It's pretty minimal if you ask me. It could of just gone into one of the other million Indian threads.

*applause*

It wouldn't be fair if we overtook RSA, but this is fun. India vs. RSA for the best ODI side. Both sides brimming with talent, RSA are fitter and smarter, India slightly more talented and with huge egos (Look what UV is capable of when his pride is on stake!). A great battle. I want to see it.

UV doesn't need easy bowlers when he's batting for his pride. He has the talent to take on anyone. It's just when he isn't motivated or acting like a dope that he fails.

UV doesn't need easy bowlers when he's batting for his pride. He has the talent to take on anyone. It's just when he isn't motivated or acting like a dope that he fails.

shall we call the press and cook up some controversy ?? ;) :D

He eats to many pies. Thats his problem....

Users who are viewing this thread