Australia drop to third in ODI rankings

if we don't come back in the SA tour, then we always have the england series coming up for a nice confidence boost!

It isn't official. It's just a bad patch. They're without key players due to injury and they lost tours to South Africa and India. The two other best teams in the world. They're still without key players at the moment. Once they get them back, they'll get back to normal.

How is it not official? If the rankings say it then it is official. Sure, there are reasons as to why it happened but official means an authorized group has confirmed it.

How is it not official? If the rankings say it then it is official. Sure, there are reasons as to why it happened but official means an authorized group has confirmed it.

He said it's official that Australia are in decline, not just a bad patch. It's official they've moved down in the rankings but it's not official they're in decline. It's just a bad patch, they'll get out of it very soon.

Bad thing for australia. It's a phase that every team is performing one well over the other. The environment of the game has changed. But yet, The australians are capable of retaking the title. They just need that dominating force that they had. Also, i believe the psychological effect is done on some players. Whenever in pressure times in matches, they feel rather human than any force of fearlessness because they get reminded of their rankings, stats, blah..that stirs the mind you know. Hopefully if Australia wins the women's world cup, there'll be an evident spirit and realization in the Men's team too. I Think. Damn simple to say, Hard times pal, you go through them to get back stronger.

I'm not astonished to see Australia in the third stop, rather i would be if australia dropped from the third spot if any teams that are 2nd and 3rd overtook them playing teams ranked below them and Australia didn't get a tour or series to play. More than Bangladesh's victory over Australia nearly four years ago.

In the future, i'll be supporting.............................................CHHHHHHIINNNAAA!!!!:D..:p..

He said it's official that Australia are in decline, not just a bad patch. It's official they've moved down in the rankings but it's not official they're in decline. It's just a bad patch, they'll get out of it very soon.

Decline in the rankings, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread