India tour of Bangladesh, 2022 (3 ODIs, 2 Tests)

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Number 72 for King Kohli :spying:

Both 71 and 72 have come under KL’s captaincy.

tenor.gif

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Athar on commentary: "Thats a short one, and all he does is put the ball away to the boundary." C'mon, Athar! I know this has not been Bangladesh's game so far but you can do better than that.

Fenil

KL Rahul retaining normalcy by scoring 8(9)
8(9) looks a bit too rapid hence 8(10) it will be then...

Jokes apart, though he has had a horrible run of form of late overall in INTLs, I would still back him to bat at #5 for two reasons:

1) He has got a record to show at that position.
2) He would be under pressure to score quicker more often than not.

He is definitely better than Pant in ODIs. I just hope India persists him with that number but not opening for sure. Sadly, Surya hasn't been able to come out of the T20 mode to show a tad bit of patience in ODIs in whatever little chances he has got otherwise he could have been a brilliant inclusion too.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Athar on commentary: "Thats a short one, and all he does is put the ball away to the boundary." C'mon, Athar! I know this has not been Bangladesh's game so far but you can do better than that.

Expecting good commentary from Athar is a mistake. :D

Fenil

Expecting good commentary from Athar is a mistake. :D
I understand he is Bangladesh's version of Arun Lal but I thought he would have all the time in the world to think about the reasons for Bangladesh's sudden dismal performance in this match while the fielders were on the leather hunt amidst the whirlwind of Ishan and Virat.
Post automatically merged:

I reckon India might end up with 420. :winky:

Fenil

Good comeback by Bangladesh after the carnage from Kishan and Kohli. Just 89 runs in last 12 overs and picked up 6 wickets which affected a major dent in India's boat that cruising at jet speed. It was a bit too late though, I guess. They would need something special to be able to chase 410!

Users who are viewing this thread