Story India Tour Pakistan 2005 [BLIC]

This story hasnt been updated for three months and I see no reason of this story now continuing.

Im sorry about that.. you see i had alot of viruses on my PC so i had to re-format it etc.. and thats been happening alot.. so i didn't install BLIC.. but i promise the tour will go ahead and it will be very soon..

Sorry for not updating guys :)

saisrini80 said:
fantastic video yaar! pumped me a lot!

Would you mind it if I use the link in my India-Pakistan thread?

Come on India! go ahead and beat Pakistan in Brian Lara's land of criket!
go ahead

I'd like to say, that video. I MADE THAT VIDEO YOU DORK.

Taking credit for yourself? I made that video in HDTV quality, ONLY for myself. I can easily prove this is my video.

^^^ Hey sorry but i just found it on this site and thought that it was awsome thaught about sharing it and it would look really good in a story ......and i never took credidt for it i just posted it ....if u m ade it only for yourself how its all over the net its in a pakistani forum ..... anyways nice movie can u make more of these videos there great make on of pak vs ind 2005

India's tour to Pakistan is back on!!!

Hey Guys, the India tour is back on, as it was supposed to be played in 2005 but was postponed and now the PCB and BCCI have confirmed the tour will begin 14th Febraury :D

Pakistan have also named their 15 man squad for the test series and ODI series.

Pakistan 15 man squad

Inzimam Ul Haq
Mohammad Yousuf
Younis Khan
Salman Butt
Abdul Razzaq
Shoaib Malik
Shoaib Akhtar
Rana Naved
Mohammad Sami
Danish Kaneria
Imran Farhat
Hasan Raza
Yasir Hameed
Kamran Akmal
Shahid Afridi

Their is also a chance for Imran Nazir to come into the ODI squad due to the fact Afridi will miss the 4th and 5th ODI for an operation on his knee.

Last edited:
New Schedule for India Tour

The PCB has now released an new tour schedule for the series:

Habib Bank Test Series

1st Test - Karachi
2nd Test - Faisalabad
3rd Test - Rawalpindi

PIA Trophy 2006

1st ODI - Hydrabad
2nd ODI - Lahore d/n
3rd ODI - Peshawar
4th ODI - Rawalpindi
5th ODI - Karachi d/n

abdurehman what was the point in posting that?

Users who are viewing this thread