Story Pakistan's tour of India 2012 -/Predicto Winno/-

This is very nice thinking by you Prithvi , its like a comic . When I am bored , I read this for fun and I enjoy a lot . Thanks .:cheers

RCB Shocked Gayle Need To Score A Century Here Or RCB Has No Chance

RCB should have no trouble with the run rate, but they have never had to bat for this long before. :D They will either be close to the target in 40 overs, or all out by then...

Misbah did fair amount of tuk tuk
:lol

Great score by the Pakis, surprised why Zak wasn't given his all quota, he could of lessened the margin by 20-30 runs. Uphill task for RCB there, but the pitch is good and it's not impossible. Preblem is the don't have the world's best batsman - AB de Villiers.

RCB to lose with 10 overs to go but just no wickets in hand. They will have no problem keeping up with the rate but the wickets will cost them dearly.

Good story so far keep it up.

RCB should have no trouble with the run rate, but they have never had to bat for this long before. :D They will either be close to the target in 40 overs, or all out by then...

RCB to lose with 10 overs to go but just no wickets in hand. They will have no problem keeping up with the rate but the wickets will cost them dearly.

Just to remind you, both Kaif & Pujara are playing;).

Last edited:
Umar Akmal just played 44 balls despite coming in at 20th over? Didn't stop him from causing mayhem for RCB though.

Predicto Winno

Predict the events and win vCash.

Few events are:

1) How much will Chris Gayle score? (1,000 vCash)
2) Will RCB win the match? (1,000 vCash)

For the first question, as there are numerous outcomes, the one answering the nearest answer (either high/low) will get 500vCash. If predicted exactly, he will get 1,000 vCash.
For the second answer, the first one to answer correctly will be given the full 1,000 vCash.

Answer and win!

1-He will make 105 runs Exact 110
2-No

Users who are viewing this thread