Story India tour the caribbean

avirax

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After a historic tour of Pakistan, the indians (edit: who i am) have decided that the caribbean will be their next stop. The West Indies, fresh from a mauling from England, have long anticipated this tour and will welcome the likes of Tendulkar, Sehwag and Ganguly to the caribbean.

India have decided not to call up future prospect Rohan Gavaskar for this tour, and have elected to give Das a wake-up call from the wilderness. Hard mode will be used on this tour for tests and one-dayers, along with Sam's EXE patch.

The first match on tour is a 5-day test vs West Indies A, who include several first team regulars, including Daren Ganga and Jermain Lawson.

The opening match on the tour has finally arrived, and the crucial toss has been won by Sourav Ganguly, who has chosen to bat first. The opening two, Sehwag and Tendulkar, walk out onto the pitch looking to make a huge total to lift Indian spirits.

An opening partnership of 156 looks to set india on their way to a huge total, but good bowling from Ganga and Benn restrict the Indians to a mediocre total of 344, with only Harbhajan Singh putting a bit of resistance at the end, and he was getting knocks on the head from Jermain Lawson's raw pace.

Scorecard
india1st.jpg

batting stats
india1st2.jpg

Sehwag's marvelous innings spider...
sehwag.jpg

bowling
windbowling.jpg

stay tuned to see how the indians bowl on the hard west indian wickets...

Last edited:

avirax

School Cricketer
no ai patches, ive downloaded tutsi's latest one, so i may use that for the next match...
and im india :)

avirax

School Cricketer
lol i realise that sachin opens in one dayers and not in tests, but i didnt realise it was a test match first
silly me

and sorry about the rest of the innings, will be up soon
im sure you are all dying to know what happened :)

Users who are viewing this thread