Toss: India

Conditions: Australia

Overs Available:

India 105 per innings
Australia 90 per innings

Wickets Available:

India may lose 10 wickets per innings
Australia may lose 8 wickets per innings

If either side is bowled out or declares in the first innings for uunder their allotted overs allocation they will have the overs they missed added to their second innings allocation. i.e if you face only 60 overs of 75 allocated then the 15 you missed will be added to your second innings allocation.

If Australia declare for less wickets than their allocation then the wickets they failed to lose will be added to the second innings allocation. i.e they declare or finish their overs for loss of 6 then they can afford to lose 10 wickets in their second innings instead of 8.

Points Available:

India recieve 7 points for a match win, 3 points for a draw
Australia recieve 5 points for a match win, 2 points for a draw

sportbet match odds:

India 7-1
Australia 3-1
draw 2-3

sportbet thinks tha the speed in which Australia play their game will be crucial in the match. their run rate is 12.06, whilst India is 7.65. However, India's strength lies in the ability to frustrate and keep themselves in a game and stay at the crease. Australia are therefor marginal favourites to win but a draw is predicted

hi im not sure on 2 things:
1. are we playing for 5 days or 3 days?
2. do i have to change the conditionms for every day or can i leave them the same for every day (this is because i have problems with my GamTweak)

thanks B)

The Australian Team

Justin Langer
Matthew Hayden (2nd Bowler)
Ricky Ponting (captain)
Damien Martyn
Martin Love
Adam Gilchrist (wk) (vice-captain)
Darren Lehmann (6th bowler)
Brett Lee (1st Bowler)
Jason Gillespie (4th Bowler)
Glenn McGrath (3rd Bowler)
Stuart MacGill (5th bowler)
-------------------
Brad Hogg (12th man)

Team file is attached

HI
The game is ON!!!!!!!!!!!
I will post my ctm file soon. The condition has to be decided by you. I have won the toss (as it seems from sonics post) so depending on condition I will decide on bat or bowl.
Good luck. Let the show begin...

All matches are 5 days radaga...it is recommended to use the same condiitons for 5 days to save a lot of messing about...but if you want to add variation to each days play then thats entirely up to you as you have the priviledge of setting the conditions as sachida is deciding the toss

5 days!!! or 3 days :huh: .. i am a little confused.

would u please post and pin the new ruls and regs for the test championship in our forum? it is said 3 days in the current ruls......... :blink:

Im sorry Sachida i have made a couple of changes to my team.

The Australian Team

Justin Langer
Matthew Hayden
Adam Gilchrist (wk) (VC)
Ricky Ponting
Steve Waugh (captain)
Darren Lehmann (6th bowler)
Brad Hogg (4th bowler)
Brett Lee (1st bowler)
Jason Gillespie (2nd bowler)
Glenn McGrath (3rd bowler)
Stuart MacGill (5th bowler)

team file attached

The weather in India has been terrible with heavy rain storms and gale force winds. the outlook for the rest of the week looks much of the same so we are in for a wet game of cricket.
(im gonna keep conditions the same for all 5 days)

Day 1:
Pitch: Wet
Weather: Overcast/Mild

Day 2:

Day 3:
Weather:
Overcast/Mild

Day 4:

Day 5:
Weather: Overcast/mild

Good for slow bowlers as you can tell by my lineup

You can bat first. IInfact Bombay is rainy in month of July. ;)
We will see how you fare...

Make sure you change all three oneday and test line ups to this. I will change mine to what you have suggested. The resvised one, I was surprised to see hydo bowling second...

SS Das
Sachin Tendulkar
Virendra Shewag
Saurav Ganguly ? (6th bowler)
Rahul Dravid (WC)
VVS Laxman
Harbhajan Singh (4th bowler)
A kumble (3rd bowler)
A nehara (5th bowler)
Zahir Khan (2nd bowler)
J Srinath (1st bowler)
1-4-8-6-3-5-19-12-16-17-13

Just for note, i havent seen test match being played on wet pitch for 5 days. Usually it stays wet for couple day and then gets to normal and in India, it is like that always. But anyways, from enxt match we will like t o stay practical...

good luck sachida! should be interesting...its the mr. patient v mr. slog...my prediction is that all 3 games will be drawn

dont forget guys to make note of the number of overs and wickets you have...it may be wise to try and declare early so that your second innings allocation is increased...i.e if sachida delcares from 80 overs out of 105 available then the 25 overs he is short of will be added to his second innings allocation to make 130 overs available...worth a thought if you really want to think about a game plan ;) B)

Originally posted by sachida@Jul 1 2003, 08:45 PM
You can bat first. IInfact Bombay is rainy in month of July. ;)
We will see how you fare...
bombay!!! the venue is kolkatha .. i think..

also sonic, it would be fair to allow the home team to decide the pitch/weather while the touring team can decide the toss..which is how its done in real life... :rolleyes:

Yeah Undertaker,

I made mistake there,as most of the matchesif you start in India, start with
Bombay and ends at Calcutta, I presumed there. But the vanue is calcutta.

Thanksfor wishes. Lets see what Australia throws at us. I expect Laxman to perform his best again and break their winning streak..

Originally posted by sachida@Jul 2 2003, 12:21 AM
Yeah Undertaker,

I made mistake there,as most of the matchesif you start in India, start with
Bombay and ends at Calcutta, I presumed there. But the vanue is calcutta.

Thanksfor wishes. Lets see what Australia throws at us. I expect Laxman to perform his best again and break their winning streak..
:up: :up: :up:

Users who are viewing this thread