Toss: Pakistan

Conditions: Zimbabwe

Overs Available:

Zimbabwe 90 per innings
Pakistan 105 per innings

Wickets Available:

Zimbabwe may lose 8 wickets per innings
Paksitan may lose 10 wickets per innings

If either side is bowled out or declares in the first innings for under their allotted overs allocation they will have the overs they missed added to their second innings allocation. i.e if you face only 70 overs of 90 allocated then the 20 you missed will be added to your second innings allocation.

If Zimbabwe declare for less wickets than their allocation then the wickets they failed to lose will be added to the second innings allocation. i.e they declare or finish their overs for loss of 6 then they can afford to lose 10 wickets in their second innings instead of 8.

Points Available:

Zimbabwe recieve 5 points for a win, 2 points for a draw
Pakistan recieve 7 points for a win, 3 points for a draw

sportbet match odds:

Zimbabwe 1-2
Pakistan 25-1
Draw: 5-2

sportbet does not beleive Pakistan will enjoy the same success it did over India considering the power play that Zimbabwe posess. Pakistan's strength however is stealth of late and sportbet thinks a draw is not completely out of reach if they play sensibly. But Zimbabwe are clear favourites to win the match.

S

sonic

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 28 2003, 10:44 PM
What are the match conditions? :huh:
well, UnderTaker is choosing them so give him time man, I only just put the topic up! :) You should decide whether to bat first or second auwais - after UnderTaker posts the conditions of course :up:

U

UnderTaker

auwais...here it is...

venue: harare
pitch: normal
weather: cloudy

good luck man :)

S

sonic

good luck to you both please submit your ctm's to the topic for your opponent to download. UnderTaker - you may want to use the zim one which I used, with all the updated players...here man

U

UnderTaker

wow! thanx alot man..

auwais u can d/l this as my zim ctm file....

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Good luck UnderTaker.I'll decide to bat second.Here's my .ctm file.

U

UnderTaker

here is the score.. the zimbabweans have put up a decent score against the pakistanis.. its 527 for 8 after 44 overs.. ervine score a fine 169 and flower with a 92 and ebrahim with an 85 along with fifties from marillier and streak helped zim to reach here.....

good luck auwais.. u have a lot of time....

S

sonic

UnderTaker, you will have 136 overs in the second innings and 8 wickets...maybe you should play things cool and try to get a good total next time... ;) B)

auwais for your 1st innings you have 105 overs maximum, with all 11 batsmen available

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

11?I thought there were 10.OK I'll start as soon as I've finished Bangladesh match.

S

sonic

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jul 2 2003, 06:37 PM
11?I thought there were 10.OK I'll start as soon as I've finished Bangladesh match.
you know what I mean auwais...losing 10 wickets consititutes 11 batsmen as you well know ;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread