India v England 2008

OMG!:D Just woke up and am really shocked to see Sehwag's strike rate.Have any of you guys seen anything like that before?

His 300 against South Africa was up there with the strike rate. Blimey what were the English thinking in that 2nd session. Only 57 runs. That killer instinct is severly lacking in many of the English players.

Nice piece of bowling. Might've been a bit of luck with the lack of bounce but all the same Swann looked the most dangerous of all England bowlers. Deserved it. Zaheer khan? Crap Dravid.

Looks like Swann is quickly overtaking Panesar as England's best spinner.

Not necessarily. India do tend to struggle with right arm off spinners, like Jason Krezja, for example.

manee added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Swann you beauty. Sehwaggg gonnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

We needed that. Well done Swanny!

Gambhir, Dravid, Tendulkar, Laxman, Dhoni, one of you has to be able to pull out a century, please, I beg of you! This is life or death for an Indian fan living in England - c'mon. If not for your country, do it for me:upray.

Well when Monty first come onto the scene he flighted the ball more, he bowled it a lot slower and quite often tempted players to go with drives. Perhaps poor coaching/captaincy with Vaughan/Fletcher (not enough trust into Monty's field setttings and maybe inconsistency) but either way he isn't the wiley bowler he once was.

Splendid inngs of Sehwag came to end..Eng will be now be at ease...they have got the danger man....

But do you really want to bowl part timers when you're trying to win a test match? Maybe if he has a few overs at the end of the day.

This is so evenly poised right now. It's going to be a cracker of a last day. Wish they were showing it here.

Panesar into the attack and once again is being clobbered.

Gambhir, Dravid, Tendulkar, Laxman, Dhoni, one of you has to be able to pull out a century, please, I beg of you! This is life or death for an Indian fan living in England - c'mon. If not for your country, do it for me:upray.

Lol ........... :laugh

Sehwag gone! India in trouble. Meh, i'm tired now. Bloody crap, beat them now India. :p

But do you really want to bowl part timers when you're trying to win a test match? Maybe if he has a few overs at the end of the day.

This is so evenly poised right now. It's going to be a cracker of a last day. Wish they were showing it here.

Panesar into the attack and once again is being clobbered.

Well this was the end of the day and if the ball is turning for the offspinners then throw it to one in my book. I believe Sehwag, a part-timer, also managed to take a 5-for against Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread