India v England 2008

He is an arrogant twat. He is a racist. He assaulted a member of his own team (whether he deserved it or not). He takes sledging way too far with some of the things he has said. That does not qualify someone as a "great guy"!!!! :rolleyes:

Oh dear, it is quite obvious he is talking about Zaheer Khan.

He is an arrogant twat. He is a racist. He assaulted a member of his own team (whether he deserved it or not). He takes sledging way too far with some of the things he has said. That does not qualify someone as a "great guy"!!!! :rolleyes:
Rohit was talking about Zaheer Khan. All you need to do was read one more line of his post, which said "Zaheer rules in every way possible."

EDIT: Damn, manee beat me to the punch.

Ah well, time for me to back-track there. Apologies, I thought you meant that regarding Harbhajan and then said as a statement, that Khan is a great guy

Ah well, time for me to back-track there. Apologies, I thought you meant that regarding Harbhajan and then said as a statement, that Khan is a great guy

I cannot stand him, he is an Obnoxious little weed, who needs a good beating to sort him out.

I cannot stand him, he is an Obnoxious little weed, who needs a good beating to sort him out.

Yeah I despise Harbhajan. Really think he is the worst cricketer, publically in international cricket. I don't give two hoots if he is a good bowler, he still needs too be taken into a back street somewhere and taught a bit more respect

The thing about him is that he never learns from his mistakes. He gets banned, says he'll learn from his mistakes, comes back and repeats the same crap over. Another problem is he always says the stupidest things and riles everyone up which gives India a bad rep kinda.

It's clear Harbhajan has realised his role. He pisses off the other team. In interviews, on the field. It's all a deliberate ploy to unnerve the other team which is why I neither care about/am surprised about what he says.

Do you reckon Strauss scoring 2 centuries will act as a double negative as opposed to our unbeaten streak when he scores one.

Do you reckon Strauss scoring 2 centuries will act as a double negative as opposed to our unbeaten streak when he scores one.

haha, its still undecided. england have an upper hand though. I believe Kevin will use negative bowling or fielding to slow up the runs. He may even slow down the overrate. If all this happens i won't be surprised but would be surprised if India doesn't have plan for it.

Someone like Tendulkar or Strauss are great guys as they get on with the job and are never involved in incidents which give cricket a bad name.

I'm talking of Zaheer Khan!!

EDIT: ^^Good to see it's been corrected :p

Sreesanth didn't deserve it though, he's a nice lad as well. Just gets over excited on the field.

Last edited:
India can do it,256runs required,9 wickets in hand,Req RR is 2.844...Dravid should just rotate srtike,and let Gambhir handle it...

India should just go session by session,they should target the 1st session,and try to get 90-100runs with loss of 1 wicket.Why Dravid is not batting down order?He has been through this patch for more than 1 year now,he is a class bastman no doubt,but i feel if he is not getting runs at No3,why not drop him down the order?and let VVS bat there

Users who are viewing this thread