India v England 2008

I'm allowed to fall ill tomorrow. It's an absolute doss. PE, PSE, Maths and Games. Well I can catch up on Maths.

I always get excited (not in a sexual way) when these two sides play and for some reason it never gets boring for me...

Are you sure it's not in a sexual way? :P

Also Yuvraj is going to get destroyed. This picture explains it all.

fx5qtc.jpg

Even without Mendis and his quote, the image would make perfect sense.

this probably will be a make or break series for yuvi,very unfortunate considering his talent.

At the end of the day everyone has potential talent IMO, Its just whether you decide to use it or not.

fail-yuvraj.jpg

:D

Cricketman added 4 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

No worries though, Yuvraj has the spot served on a plate for him, regardless of what he does.

PRINCE OF 2020, YAAAAAAR.

Urgh.

Aree yaaar, six sixers t20 ke puttar hain UV!

UV! UUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVV!

:rolleyes:

LMAO. Was he playing that shot sleep walking or something? What was he trying to achieve by walking down and showing a backfoot defence, hahaha.

I think it goes without saying that England's strength is their bowling. So if they win the toss KP should bowl first- try to bowl out India for a paltry score. Create a bit of uncertainty among the buoyant batsman- Sehwag, Gambhir and Dhoni. India are far more balanced (for now). If Mahi wins the toss i'd put England in first- try to manipulate the low confidence the English batsman are in.

EDIT: Great fox sports aren't showing this... nor is ESPN. No highlights either. Please tell me Setanta is... awesome. Now to convince my parents to order setanta. Why did i stop working.

Last edited:
Yuvraj has not performed anything special in recent time and I think Selectors are going to lose their nerves soon,If He keeps the same attitude.
Anyway this is going to be a nice contest.S Patel will be crucial in bowling for England in middle overs.Well Psychologically this will be tough for India as they have finished their last test match just 3 days ago.

I have a bad feeling about India loosing 4-5 quick wickets early-on and then somehow reaching 200-odd with the help of Dhoni-Someone partnership...:noway

Users who are viewing this thread