India v England 2008

The Pitch has still something for pace bowler.Reasonable amount of bounce and I think either Flintoff or Harmy would be better option here than Broad who unable to swung the bowl yet.

good start by the indian openers ... Kelves & Co. have their work cut out already ... Harmy's looking good though ...

I'm particularly enjoying the commentary ... Bumble and Beefy have been on so far, and I expect Athers and Nas are in India too ... should be a great listen!

I watched the India-Aus series, and I really missed Bill Lawry -- he's one of my favourite commentators ... from the newer crop, Mark Taylor is one who would have enhanced the watching experience ... thank heavens Ian Healy didn't make the trip out ... Mark Nicholas was great, as always, and I wish he'd have stayed on to do the Ind-Eng series as well ...

So tired....I actually bothered to wake up. Its worth it so far though.

I don't know why they don't pick Swann. There's room in the team in the lower order and it's games like this that slow bowlers are going to need to do a lot more than 10 overs.

Hell yeah. 6 an over so far, If we keep going like this then we will stroll to 300...

Yusuf is playing.....
Hope he plays a good knock:upray

India playing well here,300 is on cards ,also they have showed that the avg score in last 5 matches is 281,so with these two have set the platform for huge total,India should get there easily.

India playing well here,300 is on cards ,also they have showed that the avg score in last 5 matches is 281,so with these two have set the platform for huge total,India should get there easily.

Unless we don't have a middle order collapse.:onpc

What an opening pair??? Almost like the best in international cricket right now. This pair rocks!

We have a very balanced attack here. Hope we crush England.

Sehwag is giving the Eng bowlers the treatment....good for Indian fans....what happens when Sachin comes?Who will come down?Sehwag?possibly not,it will be Gambhir,i think so..

Raina is another clean striker and probably more comfortable when on the offensive, but has a bit of the impetuousness of youth about him. I wonder if England can produce a plan to get him to throw a wicket away.

Sachin will play in the middle order probably.

Gambhir goes.

I dont thik so,he will not play in middle overs,he will come back with Sehwag,lets see...Because last time (Sachin and Gambhir opened inngs in Aus,when Sehwag was not selected)

Users who are viewing this thread