India v England 2008

350 Max. If won't be easy to score at the death against Flintoff and Anderson.

India could easily make 350+ here. If we could just get Yuvraj and Dhoni quickly, we could still have a good chance

Even 350+ is gettable any where around 329 -350 is safe but worried as it's the England team ! the line up of England with KP and Andrew is just so worrying

And plus England's bowling line up is probably better than our seeing we haven't got Ishant. RP and Munaf to cause problems on this pitch? -- Not really. Zaheer maybe.

Y Pathan played really well in 1st IPL season,but he hasent got runs in ODI's,India will be targetting around 320 if both these bastmen stays till the end.

Y Pathan played really well in 1st IPL season,but he hasent got runs in ODI's,India will be targetting around 320 if both these bastmen stays till the end.

Yusuf is Overrated like R Sharma i don't ind any quality batting needed for ODI in him

Zaheer worries me greatly. Prior was his bunny back in England. I just hope the Indian bowlers have a shocker. Bell is too risky. He'll either make 50-60 or 5-6. Shah should perform well and KP and Freddie will need to be on fire

Highlander999 added 3 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Anderson is meant to be a good fielder. Hopefully we will get another chance to get Dhoni

There was really no point in sending Y Pathan ahead of Dhoni.India has done well both Dhobi and Yuvraj playing extremly well,Yuvraj would be trying to prove here,his vice-captaincy was taken away from him now Sehwag is VC.

HA! Five Live are riping into Yuvraj. Saying he doesn't need a runner if he is hitting shots like that. Apparently England are being too soft on him allowing him to have him

Zaheer worries me greatly. Prior was his bunny back in England. I just hope the Indian bowlers have a shocker. Bell is too risky. He'll either make 50-60 or 5-6. Shah should perform well and KP and Freddie will need to be on fire

Highlander999 added 3 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Anderson is meant to be a good fielder. Hopefully we will get another chance to get Dhoni

Prior only got out skying the ball off Zaheer, Zaheer was particularly poor in the ODI series. If you're on about the Test's, Well everyone was Zaheer's bunny in that series.

Hope Yuvi gets a century :hpraise

A classy century by yuvraj,really very well played,classy shots,big sixes,so far 11 fours and 4 sixes,his 9th ODI 100,Still 4 overs remaining,if these 2 bastmen stay there,more 30-40 runs ...

Yuvraj is going to get owned. Coming off a terrible challenger series (only single figures), and a duck and 38 against Delhi. Come on Harmy, knock him over.

Lol, look at Yuvraj flounder. Everyone else who batted looks absolutely at ease, yet Yuvraj is getting beaten multiple times in an over and has prompted a slip to be set in place.

Pathetic.
Played your hand a bit soon there.

Users who are viewing this thread