India v England 2008

YES! Take this all you Yuvraj haters! (Not to mention any names...Rohi...) I had faith in him from ball 1 ;):D

Great Ton! :thumbs

Lol, Easy 100 run partnership of 9 overs.

Last edited:
boy what a disaster for England. Only Flintoff bowling good and bowling yorkers. They better make a big score too or they might catch some heat.

Geez what carnage by India. I really don't see England getting close to it. KP and Flintoff would need to have knocks of their lives to chase that.

I don't know what India are doing by batting Rohit so low in the order, a few balls at the end of an ODI innings is hardly going to prepare him for Test cricket.

I am interested WC. As an Aussie fan but an Indian, who are you supporting?

Who else ??????? England ;)

Sometimes i feel Yuvraj's bat need to be examined :p with all old and latest technology :D

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Braod is in, Last over :D

Can we see Durban ???? :happy

WC don't you feel the slightest bit proud for your country?

Carnage from Yuvi. WTF, A dot ball?! You're kidding me.

India finally finishing at 387,so Eng need 388 cloase to 390 around 8 runs per over,though its a flat track it will be really difficult for them,India should have included Mishra.(Eng was all down to a domestic team 2-3 days before i gues it was Mumbai,98 all down).

Well that was a short lived "revival", England all out for 98 against a team of nobodies (not to mention 99 in the Stanford circus), and now conceding 387 in an ODI, the wheels have well and truly fallen off (again), KP's honeymoon period as captain is officially over, and England are once again the laughing stock of world cricket.

388 to win for England almost 8 runs per over can't say it's the England team !! they will come up hard from the start itself .

Lol@WC Yuvi's bat to be examined ?? he is one of the guy who has very much in him "TIMING THE BALL"

If Eng wants to win here,they need a big one from their fab four KP,Flintoff,Bell and Collingwood becuase these are experienced guys and a lot depends on them to get to a score around 390,very difficult.I really think India should have played Mishra,rather playing Y Pathan.

If Eng wants to win here,they need a big one from their fab four KP,Flintoff,Bell and Collingwood becuase these are experienced guys and a lot depends on them to get to a score around 390,very difficult.I really think India should have played Mishra,rather playing Y Pathan.

They have in them, this 2 (and also others) are capable of getting the RR of 7.78 :eek:

RP and Munaf needs to get good overs and Zaheer knows it well :D

Users who are viewing this thread