India v England 2008

Match over, Shah gone as well, Peach of a delivery from Zak. Interesting as KP is in now.

Owasis shah gone for a mighty golden duck :D KP's honeymoon is over :p

Ah! 17/2. India have already won this game, Yuvraj singh will be the man of the match.

Time for Pietersen to bottle it again methinks. Very rarely does he contribute to these massive run chases.

I do back my team. Realistically though. I'm not going to say we have a chance in this game because from past experience, we don't.

Yeah i know what you mean. I'm not saying you should blindly state that England should win it. But you back em to give India a good runs for its money. To be honest there is a bit of dead weight in the English side. Bopara at number 8! It might prove brilliant but if he's in the side at least top 6.

Bell is the man!!!! God i sound like a pom.

Not to much excited after the two wickets Worried Kp is out there he can balanced the situation and take it with RR of 6+ till 32-35 over than start the bang!!

We need KP's wicket and don't forget Bell - good striker of the ball

Not to much excited after the two wickets Worried Kp is out there he can balanced the situation and take it with RR of 6+ till 32-35 over than start the bang!!

We need KP's wicket and don't forget Bell - good striker of the ball
Relax. India had it in the bag hours ago!

Trust me KP won't do anything. He'll hit a flashy 24 or something and then waste his wicket.

This is a great opportunity for Bell. He's really talented but i've always (and probably the rest of the world) his mental strength.

RR approaching 9 here. Can't understand England's plan.

Users who are viewing this thread