India v England 2008

they're gone, and just trying to secure 100 to avoid embarrassment, which they anyway cannot avoid. I guess English Media won't be too happy with this :D waiting to see Newspapers headlines tomorrow :D

I have a bad feeling about India loosing 4-5 quick wickets early-on and then somehow reaching 200-odd with the help of Dhoni-Someone partnership...:noway
LOL @ my earler post..:p
Bell gone..ting tong. Zak on fire!

EDIT: Not again.. here starts the bad decisions. very unlucky for Flintoff.

Last edited:
I love this pitch. Flat for when we bat, minefield for when we bowl :cool:

when you have more than 380 to score, it generally becomes the case, more so with england who doesn't have the one day look to its eleven bar pieterson, flintoff and collingwood.

meanwhile bell gone too:p

they're gone, and just trying to secure 100 to avoid embarrassment, which they anyway cannot avoid. I guess English Media won't be too happy with this :D waiting to see Newspapers headlines tomorrow :D
They won't be too bad. The newspapers will call the players "flops" (justifiably), but this result was expected so it is alright.

Unlucky wicket that for England, Pitches outside leg stump but nevertheless a wicket for India, Man our bowling line-up will be awesome with Ishant back in the side.

38/4 . .wow this is getting very embarrassing. nobody was expecting this. They knew that they will suffer defeat but this is getting very bad for england.

It seems flintoff was little unfortunate, though it might not have much of difference thought would have given me sum runs:(

It's all over for England !!

was Andrew not out? pitched out of leg stump? i didn't see it !

It's all over for England !!

was Andrew not out? pitched out of leg stump? i didn't see it !

Officially he was given out, But in theory the ball pitched outside leg stump and therefore was a harsh decision.

The batsmen need to STOP moving towards the off side. If you stay on the leg side of the ball and play through the off side in India, you will do well.

Officially he was given out, But in theory the ball pitched outside leg stump and therefore was a harsh decision.

same here, didn't see it. only reading on cricinfo lol.
but yea must be wrong decision, ball pitching outside leg is not out straightaway.

Skater - your sig is wrong. Obama is the US President, not Bush.

Maybe next game we let England bat first to be fair? :p

Users who are viewing this thread