India v England 2008

Lol ....... Bhajji and sreesanth are the two twats who will never rectify themeselves.

Bhajji just can't resist a bit of spice at the cost of anything...

KP GONE!

This is pathetic. Our bowlers were just well, pathetic! and now (bar Pietersen) the batsman have just been disgracefull!

That wickets was Bopara's fault, Poor communication.

No he can resist peace. In fact he wants to resist peace.

I heard, im in a lesson with the TMS Commentary on! :cool:

How far out was he?

Wellhe was running it like a normal run, You could tell he was out from the reaction of the Indians, Pietersen knew he was out -- He was about 10cm or so out.

England getting hammered in ODIs? Surprise surprise. What's new?

I thought they might have been on the up since Pietersen took the captaincy. Obviously not.

Well done to India.

England are one of those sides where if the score gets much above 300 they're out of it.

England getting hammered in ODIs? Surprise surprise. What's new?

I thought they might have been on the up since Pietersen took the captaincy. Obviously not.

Well done to India.

England are one of those sides where if the score gets much above 300 they're out of it.

I'd like to see any team get 300 batting second... Very rarely does a team chase a score over 300 and when they do its normally a thrilling game.

I'm not really fussed about any of these matches infact i only just realised it was on. ODI cricket means not alot to me I want to see test matches!!

This is ridiculous. I thought the warm up game and the Stanford game was a fluke, clearly not. We didn't bowl that badly tbh, bowled a little too full, and wide, but not awfully. Flintoff and Harmison bowled OK, just Patel that got some real treatment. At the end of the day India batted brilliantly, Yuvraj took us apart, Sehwag did very well also.

I'm not going to say the series is over, because it's far from it, and 1 bad result isn't the end of the world. As soon as another team scores 380 you have no chance. Well, if you're England anyway. If I was the Australian's I wouldn't be getting too smug, England have a far better bowling attack and we got spanked, imagine how well Lee, Johnson, Krejza, Clark and Watson would have gone, now that would have been a world record on this track :p.

At least we've not completely copitulated and been bowled out for under 100 again. Pietersen went well, and Broad and Bopara seem to be going pretty well atm. IF we make it to 250 I'll be happy, we were always going to lose chasing a total like this. It;s just disappointing considering the hype surrounding the series. We got destroyed by a batsman who was apparently in shocking form and as I predicted, the openers were the key. If we'd have got Sehwag and Gambhir early India wouldn't have got 380, just couldn't get any momentum in the first few bowling overs.

Series is far from over, but we need to improve, and Pietersen will know that. The Test series is the key anyway, thats where we'll really give India a good series.

229 All out. Credits to India for winning.

Users who are viewing this thread