India v England 2008

Hmm, If these two get going at about 8 runs an over for the next 20 overs this match could get interesting.

Bring Bhajji on I say, Then this match might be interesting because KP and Colly will go after him

Another nail in the coffin. Collingwood gone and don't know really what England are going to do know.

Collingwood gone so bad Situation for England. i never expected England to start the tour with suhc game play it feels like it's Zimbabwe :(. but fear is they will come really hard in the 2ODI Hope Ishi comes back who to rest in then?

India in total command here,5 down,Zaheer really bowled well,he is in superb touch.Still Harbhajan hasent bowled any over,thats great.

What was our bowling performance like? I didn't see it, but judging from their score it wasn't that clever.

Except for Flintoff pretty pathetic. Samit was the worst, Broad was ok in patches but he got tonked, equally bad were Harmison and Anderson (though i thought the latter should've bowled more) and KP/Collingwood got tonked. Flintoff bowled really well until his last two where Yuvi was going nuts.

They actually bowled decently but the India batsmen weren't in the mood for singles...

Why is Dhoni bowling Yusuf instead of Bhajji?

Last edited:
Ben wants you all to know that he told you so :p.

But I must say I agree with him in a sense, England's lineup looking pretty ordinary at the moment, and once again KP the shining light.

Was the wave really necessary from Bhajji? According to Bumble the match referee will have a word with Bhajji for that.

Users who are viewing this thread