India v England 2008

KP and Freddie, these 2 can thrash any team anyday. Just keep watching, they will come up with something you can never think of and then win the next 4 matches to win the series and make history...

:D

Well seeing the Indian side at the moment it's a bit difficult to win 4 in a row.

The series is in the Indian pockets :happy

is Sidebottom fit for the next match?

Till now none of the games had close finishes. :mad:

England actually had a chance to win the 2nd ODI IMO when they were 180ish-3, Until the spinners rolled them over...

lets go for the kill guys....raina and sharma should be out and my boy Kholi should be in...next indian star basman...
sachin
sehwag
gambhir
Kholi
Yuvraj
Dhoni
Yousf
Irfan
Bhajji
Khan
Sharma

lets go for the kill guys....raina and sharma should be out and my boy Kholi should be in...next indian star basman...
sachin
sehwag
gambhir
Kholi
Yuvraj
Dhoni
Yousf
Irfan
Bhajji
Khan
Sharma

Raina out just because of one bad game? Agree with Sharma though.

Come on Let's make the BarmyArmy a bit happy by giving them just one game...

No :p

sachin
sehwag
gambhir
Kholi
Yuvraj
Dhoni
Yousf
Irfan
Bhajji
Khan
Sharma

You simply cannot drop Raina yet or disrupt the Gambhir-Sehwag opening partnership.

The Sehwag-Gambhir opening partnership probably will be broken, But probably not disrupted as Sachin-Sehwag also make a good opening partenership.

If they drop Raina, I may actually cut myself on Sunday. :(

Don't be emo. Besides they won't, He looked good in the two games before the last one and team management isn't that stupid to not realise that it was probably a one-off..

The Sehwag-Gambhir opening partnership probably will be broken, But probably not disrupted as Sachin-Sehwag also make a good opening partenership.

Not as good as Gambhir-Sehwag. They compliment each other much better and are so much more destructive. Sachin should replace Yusuf and play at 3 or 4.

Raina didn't just get a good ball early though, he looked completely out of place. He was completely run a mock by Flintoff and Broad (iirc), was all over the place and always looked like getting out cheaply. I imagine it'll be Sachin coming in for either him or Rohit Sharma, probably be Raina tbh.

Possible, But I would remove Rohit Sharma instead.

Leggie added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Raina didn't just get a good ball early though, he looked completely out of place. He was completely run a mock by Flintoff and Broad (iirc), was all over the place and always looked like getting out cheaply. I imagine it'll be Sachin coming in for either him or Rohit Sharma, probably be Raina tbh.

Raina has been in too good of form before this series to be dropped. He's been better than Rohit Sharma.

Users who are viewing this thread