India v England 2008

P.s: Is any other channel telecasting the series apart from Neo Cricket? There's no telecast on DD, and our Sun Direct DTH service does not have Neo Sports/Cricket on their channel lineup. I had wasted money subscribing to ESPN, Ten Sports & Star Cricket in the hope that they would telecast the series on any one of those channels.

It's exclusive to Neo.

Laxman and Tendulkar guiding India,these two have done it many times,now they need to do here one more time here

Tendulkar gone now.India in soup.

This reminds me of the Lords test of 2007.

haha, tip for any team bowling to india, cause an unscheduled 10 min break when they're batting well, you're very likely to pick a quick wicket after it

This is certainly proving to be a great test match viewing.
I hope we have a great crowd turn up for the next couple of days.England are well ahead at the moment.Its the first time in this whole home season that we have been put under pressure.It would now be interesting to see how we respond.

One counterattacking partnership can bring this to level pegging.As I said, this attack would test India more than the Aussie one mainly because of the variety they have.

Really good day for England, now, just for one more...

Incredible first over by Swann, good captaincy by KP to bring him on before Monty.

Harmison picks up Yuvraj Singh for 14 off 41 balls caught by Flintoff.

India are now 6 for 137. England are in a very strong position here.

MS.Dhoni 23 not out off 31 balls.

Users who are viewing this thread