India v England 2008

I was coming here to gloat about Bhajji and Dhoni's recovery, and them we collapsed in a heap again, so never mind...

Mishra 50!! C'mon!!!

India have done decently since that collapse to bring the lead to less than 100. Hope we can pick up quick wickets to push England back. We should try to chase nothing more than 300.

9 for 235 is the current score. MS.Dhoni went out for 53.

Posting just the score is not allowed, if you didnt know

C'mon Mishra and Ishant. Take us closer please.... U guys can do it.

Mishra looks good.

I thought Australia were bad, but absolutely pathetic over-rate from England. 24 overs in 2 hours is unacceptable, especially since a lot of it involved the batsmen blocking the ball. If I remember correctly, the worst India did in any session this match so far was 27 overs.

I also posted MS.Dhoni, not out score as well? For which, he went out straight after, I posted that.

Yeah, but that was Dhoni's SCORE too. Posting just the score or posting the situation of the match is not allowed. People can read it in Cricinfo.

Good that India kept England in the field till after lunch. The lead is now just 75 runs. Hope Mishra and Ishant can bring it down to 50 or less. That will give us a big boost in the match. I think Laxman should come one down in the second innings and Dravid should be pushed back below Yuvraj.

Last edited:
Yeah, but that was Dhoni's SCORE too. Posting just the score or posting the situation of the match is not allowed. People can read it in Cricinfo.

Good that India kept England in the field till after lunch. The lead is now just 75 runs. Hope Mishra and Ishant can bring it down to 50 or less. That will give us a big boost in the match.

Well, according to your logic, you don't need to post how many runs England is in the lead, because people can see that on Cricinfo as well. ;)

Ishant and Mishy to give us a lead of 50! :D

Bhajji really is in the batting form of his life.

Last edited:
Well, according to your logic, you don't need to post how many runs England is in the lead, because people can see that on Cricinfo as well. ;)

Did you see what I posted along with that line? I posted my own comments along with it. You must'nt just post the score, but you should post your views/comments along with the score.

saisrini80 added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Ishant and Mishy to give us a lead of 50! :D

Bhajji really is in the batting form of his life.

I think Bhajji can swap places with Dravid in the batting order seeing the way he bats.

This discussion ends here. Sai is right because he didn't just post a score, but he also posted his view (hope that Mishra and Ishant...). You're welcome to post a score, but make sure you accompany it with your thoughts on the match situation as well, otherwise it just bloats up the thread.

Eng lead by 75 runs now,this is really interesting,now lets see how Indian bowlers fighback

If it dosent rain here,we will certainly have result,its just 3rd day,2 nd session going on,2 inngs are over,with Eng leading by 75 runs,it will very difficult for India to bat last,they need stop Eng by picking wickets.

India needs to take wickets without giving much run inorder to save this match!!

Users who are viewing this thread