India v England 2008

We'll declare in the first or early in the 2nd session of tommorow I imagine. 350-400 should be easily enough on this track. If Freddie, Harmison, Jimmy, Monty and Swann bowl as well as they did in the 1st innings we'll wrap this one up comfortably. It's not going to be easy to survive 4/5 sessions on this track. India will need Sehwag to have a cracker if they're going to stand a chance, can't see this going anywhere but England's atm.

We'll declare in the first or early in the 2nd session of tommorow I imagine. 350-400 should be easily enough on this track. If Freddie, Harmison, Jimmy, Monty and Swann bowl as well as they did in the 1st innings we'll wrap this one up comfortably. It's not going to be easy to survive 4/5 sessions on this track. India will need Sehwag to have a cracker if they're going to stand a chance, can't see this going anywhere but England's atm.
I can't see England declaring earlier than halfway through the second session, unless Flintoff tees off successfully. The reason England has been so successful here, compared to Australia, is that they have really put all the shots back in the bag and played good old-fashioned Test cricket.

On another note, India's over rate was extremely poor. I hope the ICC is taking note.

Still don't trust England to win this at all. We won't declare for ages because we'll be too scared of India so we'll need them to bowl us out but hopefully by the time that happens we'll have about 400 runs lead.

Well played by Strauss, he's in top form and Colly gritting it out when we need him, the one player who sticks around.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! India, you can't lose to England, in India - I'll never hear the end of it. Please, Sehwag, Ishant, all of you, pull something out of the bag.

I think we'll se England declare after the first session with a lead of around 350ish. Tomorrow I think they'll attemp to score slightly quicker aswell. Can't see any way in which India can win from here, watch them prove me wrong ;).

Strauss excellent once again, hopefully he can pull off a run of scores like back in South Africa a few years ago, and Colly was just himself. lead of 350 should alright, although I think it is like England to not have the choice to declare...

Sew the odds. England are winning this.

I CAN BE WRONG!!

:p..

Sew the odds. England are winning this.

I CAN BE WRONG!!

:p..

Sehwag wont care about odds when he comes out to bat in second innings.

Anyway i think dhoni is over depending on spinners he dimt try much of Zaheer or Ishant and the ball is reversing.Any idea why guys?

Excellent performance from England. But I don't know whether the indians didn't do there research or what but they have been too short to strauss. Its well know that he scores his runs square of the wicket but struggles with driving. Throughout both innings they have allowed him to cut and pull. If you look at his wagon wheel there isn't many runs scored straight down the ground.

India need to rethink their strategy to him.

I can't see england losing this test.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! India, you can't lose to England, in India - I'll never hear the end of it. Please, Sehwag, Ishant, all of you, pull something out of the bag.

The beauty of it is that it'd be two in a row on Indian soil. :D

But still we won't win. Let's not forget that this is England and we are absolute masters at losing the games we should have easily won.

Exactly what I was thinking :noway:p

Maybe bowl them out cheaply tomorrow? (fat chance)

And Sehwag & Gambhir get off to flier with a 200 run partnership. Yeah baby.

Don't worry lads, We've got this one in the bag, India are just adding a bit of excitement to this match. Mark my word, We will come out all guns blazing tomorrow...

Yosemite.gif

Mwahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread