India v England 2008

Everyone thought India was on top yesterday. Now, england. Tomorrow?..

We beat you in Bombay 2 years ago and we don't brag as much as you say.

We beat you in Bombay 2 years ago and we don't brag as much as you say.
Yes, but this win would come after the Australians got hammered, so I'm sure the bragging would be magnified manifold, although probably directed in a different direction (towards Aussie fans).

Yes, but this win would come after the Australians got hammered, so I'm sure the bragging would be magnified manifold, although probably directed in a different direction (towards Aussie fans).
Plenty of time for that when we win next year's Ashes.

I'm pleased to see Colly back in the runs. I would have said drop him and replace him with Shah, but I don't think you really can now. I would drop Bell, but then I do rate him and think he will come good. I just don't see how Shah can get into the team, which is a shame as he is a quality batsman.

He's had 4 years to come good.

Good day for England, hope to get to about 330, set them 400. 2 spinners, 3 good quicks, victory should be gettable.

Its difficult for India now,they need to pick up 7 more wickets,and they will be now chansing min 300-350 runs,and chasing that socre in 4th inngs is very difficult,even if they are playing at home,its very difficult.

Kirsten believes we are capable of anything, and I'm glad he's right behind the team. Here's hoping for a gigantic opening partnership and set us on our way nicely.

Remember what happened last time England were here? Everyone thought our batting line-up would be able to pull a rabbit out of the hat but we ended up being skittled out for 100 and losing by a ginormous margin.

Winning from here can be considered very, very optimistic for an Indian. If we don't get a few early wickets tomorrow morning, I would turn on defensive mode and try to choke the English team (7-2 fields, anyone?). That way they will have to manufacture a shot or not leave themselves with enough time to bowl us out.

Exactly what I was thinking :noway:p

Maybe bowl them out cheaply tomorrow? (fat chance)

And Sehwag & Gambhir get off to flier with a 200 run partnership. Yeah baby.

Don't worry lads, We've got this one in the bag, India are just adding a bit of excitement to this match. Mark my word, We will come out all guns blazing tomorrow...

Yosemite.gif

Mwahaha!

You also said Strauss wouldn't trouble us anymore :(

Remember what happened last time England were here? Everyone thought our batting line-up would be able to pull a rabbit out of the hat but we ended up being skittled out for 100 and losing by a ginormous margin.

Winning from here can be considered very, very optimistic for an Indian. If we don't get a few early wickets tomorrow morning, I would turn on defensive mode and try to choke the English team (7-2 fields, anyone?). That way they will have to manufacture a shot or not leave themselves with enough time to bowl us out.

i guess without early wickets 7-2 field is the best option force England to take the whole day to get to 300-350 then all India will hv to do is survive for 90 overs.

LETS GET NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!(bowling down leg and wide outside off stum)

Users who are viewing this thread