India v England 2008

England to get India 7 down at Tea on day 5, then Harbhajan and Zaheer Khan bat for 119 minutes, walking off the field in smug grins, giving the finger to KP.

Either that or we win.

What the hell are some of you fools talking about? Negative cricket? Does that even exist? If you hadn't been so keen then maybe you wouldnt have ballsed up your innings. Its the end of day 3... if it was the end of day 4 and england were here it would be more worrying but get real. Just cause you aren't doing the best you criticise the opposition and if you love positive cricket so much go play your beloved 20/20 and leave the teams that honour the tradition of cricket to get on with it.

Yes almost impossible from here for India to win,because chasing 300/350 in 4th inngs is very difficult,also the bastman would be in pressure,as they didnt score in 1st inngs,what they ca ndo here is try and make scoring rate difficult for Eng,so that more overs for the day are consumed,because on 4th & 5th day pitch is not that great,it breaks and opens up,so if they make Eng struggle for their runs,India will get somewhat less time to bat on last day,so Eng will get few overs less to bowl out,lets see..

England continue to be in control of things then. After a dismal batting display, the Indians failed to repair the damage with the ball as Collingwood and Strauss put together a fabulous partnership. This happened after a bit of an early scare when India struck thrice within no time and the bowlers were suddenly looking very dangerous. But this partnership was exactly what the doctor ordered for England. With a lead of almost 250 and 7 wickets in hand, England will look to get into a really strong position and come down hard on India.

What the hell are some of you fools talking about? Negative cricket? Does that even exist? If you hadn't been so keen then maybe you wouldnt have ballsed up your innings. Its the end of day 3... if it was the end of day 4 and england were here it would be more worrying but get real. Just cause you aren't doing the best you criticise the opposition and if you love positive cricket so much go play your beloved 20/20 and leave the teams that honour the tradition of cricket to get on with it.
Get real? England has scored 32 runs in the first hour of Day 4, when they clearly have to get a target on board and India out there as quickly as possible since the pitch still looks amiable. The reason they are in this position now is Strauss never really got going... he's been in first gear throughout the Test and it's going to hurt them unless someone decides to chance their arm over and push for the declaration.

Right now, it looks like England are playing to save the game... surely they have to be a little more positive so that they leave themselves with enough time to bowl the Indians out.

Sorry.I thought we did beat you in England and Australia last month in `real cricket`. We`ve not lost this yet.

aditya123 added 3 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

:rolleyes:

Next you will be saying Harbhajan isn't arrogant...

Very few of us are Harbhajan fans anyway. I`ll concede that.He is the most arrogant cricketer around.

Last edited:
Come on India, pull off atleast a draw... We cant lose this please!

I predict Dravid to come back and score a hundred to secure a draw for India. I predict him to do it. He is the guy for this situation, and he is in the worst ever form. I expect a miracle from him tomorrow.

saisrini80 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Sorry.I thought we did beat you in England in `real cricket`. We`ve not lost this yet.

aditya123 added 3 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Very few of us are Harbhajan fans anyway. I`ll concede that.He is the most arrogant cricketer around.

Harbhajan has been backing up his words with performance

England need to up the scoring rate and look to declare with i'd say 10odd overs left in the day, hopefully with a 400 lead. They should look to win. In the recent past England have been quite negative and not attacking enough with regards to declaring and going for the win. A win here would be fantastic for them.

Finally a hundred for Colly :D after a long time.

DAMN !! Poor shot by Strauss and he is gone :( Time for Freidde :happy

Users who are viewing this thread