India v West Indies ODI Series 2011

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Register your team here. Deadline is November 29, 09:00 GMT.

India v West Indies | Cricket news, live scores, fixtures, features and statistics on ESPN Cricinfo

India Squad:

Virender Sehwag
Varun Aaron
Ravichandran Ashwin
Gautam Gambhir
Ravindra Jadeja
Virat Kohli
Praveen Kumar
Parthiv Patel
Ajinkya Rahane
Suresh Raina
Rahul Sharma
Rohit Sharma
Manoj Tiwary
Vinay Kumar
Umesh Yadav

West Indies Squad:

Darren Sammy
Adrian Barath
Darren Bravo
Danza Hyatt
Anthony Martin
Jason Mohammed
Sunil Narine
Kieron Pollard
Kieran Powell
Denesh Ramdin
Ravi Rampaul
Kemar Roach
Andre Russell
Marlon Samuels
Lendl Simmons

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Praveen Kumar was ruled out for the first three matches of the series due to a chest injury. This adds to the list of injuries that have plagued Praveen Kumar since the start of the year.

:rolleyes :rolleyes

jacobfelix

International Coach
Jacob, those sarcasms weren't necessary. Thanks anyways.

Cant help if you got irritated or mistook. Whenever any India series is about to start....one by one goes off with injuries...this thing is happening for quite a long time...thats why I used those smiley's.

Come to think of it...I feel like I should not use smiley's at all in my post....but without smiley's my post is incomplete...so Best - Better I stop posting....

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Smileys, correct smileys can be and should be used. Sarcasm wasn't necessary. Anyways, I didn't get irritated.

6ry4nj

International Coach
Smileys, correct smileys can be and should be used. Sarcasm wasn't necessary. Anyways, I didn't get irritated.

There is no *shrugs* smiley, no "grin-and-bear-it" smiley, and there is no "gotta laugh or you'll cry" smiley. So I sometimes find that the (technically) sarcasm smiley has to fill in in a variety of roles, expressing mild sadness that the facepalm, sadface and noway are not appropriate (too harsh) for. :rolleyes

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Don't know if it means anything, but Aussiebushrange only shows 10 players and a score of 315. I'm guessing the guy MIA makes up the 67 point difference.. Andre Russell?

aayush93

Club Cricketer
Fantasy Cricket Mod is nice although many more feature can be added with more graphics like in ESPN or cricinfo
. After my exams are over in april-may, i will surely create a Advance Fantasy Cricket VBulletin MOD for PC as i am an official VBulletin Coder.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
A disappointing start for me. Shockingly India won this match narrowly by one wicket.

Somebody knows why Rampaul didn't play?

Fantasy Cricket Mod is nice although many more feature can be added with more graphics like in ESPN or cricinfo
. After my exams are over in april-may, i will surely create a Advance Fantasy Cricket VBulletin MOD for PC as i am an official VBulletin Coder.

You should get in touch with an administrator at that time then.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread