India v West Indies ODI Series 2011

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well, not everyone replaced him. 4 of the teams show 10 players each. So, those have the chance. This is because the announcement was pretty late.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ah okay, didn't notice the 10 players thing. Since there's only been one game it doesn't bother me much, but there should be some reward in my opinion for people who follow the series closely and make their subs between the announcement and the start of the next match, even if it's only 1 hour.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I don't really know but, I personally feel it would be harsh for the ones who can't come online to post their replacements as the time periods are short. It's nice if people follow the series closely, that's what we expect. But then again, it's just a game. :)

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I feel like an idiot for 1). Picking Raina over Jadeja and 2). Gambhir as my captain :facepalm

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Jezz, sorry for doing it. I thought it might save your time.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I feel like an idiot for 1). Picking Raina over Jadeja and 2). Gambhir as my captain :facepalm

I have Raina and Sehwag as my bonus players plus Gambhir as the captain. :D

No problems, swacker. Appreciate your help. I guess I will post in the mod forum about what matches I will be scoring from now on. :)

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah he's one of my bonus players too, but a lot of people have him as captain and everyone has him in their team.. so ducks are optimal for us :p

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
That's what I get for wishing pain and suffering upon my opponent's captain.. Gambhir gone for a duck :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread