India v West Indies ODI Series 2011

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, I also don't get why I had to select Gambhir as my team's captain...

aayush93

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, I also don't get why I had to select Gambhir as my team's captain...

i am so happy that i selected rohit as captain and this series matters most to rohit than any other batsman in india team..

aayush93

Club Cricketer
Umesh yadav has been replaced by Irfan Pathan for last two ODI's.

So, would like to replace Umesh with reserve bowler 1 which is sunil narine.

aayush93

Club Cricketer
India news: Abhimanyu Mithun named Praveen Kumar's replacement for Australia tour | India Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

People who want to replace Yadav can do so before the start of 4th ODI.

----------

Done.

this is the first time i am playing fantasy cricket in PC, so i have a one dought.

As Umesh Yadav have been replaced with my reserve bowler 1, so that means i will lose points which i earn with having Umesh or Fantasy cricket script has bug of not adding points of player who was my first choice.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You lose all points of Umesh and get all the points of Sunil Narine (even if he wasn't a part of your team earlier).

aayush93

Club Cricketer
You lose all points of Umesh and get all the points of Sunil Narine (even if he wasn't a part of your team earlier).

ya i thought so. Fantasy Cricket Script counts the points scored by my players instead of storing my team points for every match.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yadav isn't injured and we're past halfway in the series.. two reasons why he shouldn't be replaced I think.

aayush93

Club Cricketer
Yadav isn't injured and we're past halfway in the series.. two reasons why he shouldn't be replaced I think.

Indian Squad was pick for 3 ODI's only. so when i pick the fantasy team i did have this thing in my mind. If india would have won 3rd ODI also, then selectors might have replaced Sehwag, Gambhir, Kohli, Umesh. I picked Darren Bravo and Sunil Narine as my reserves just because i had a doubt that india might play Completely different side for last 2 ODI's if they would won all first three ODI's. So i think when someone picks team for Fantasy Cricket should take these points also in consideration.

Last edited:

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah you should pick your team with those things in mind, however, reserves are for injured players, not because they've been dropped or rested.

Users who are viewing this thread