Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
read, maddy, nixon and solanki could be banned from playing for england again and from the twenty20 champions league if the counties make it according to the spin magazine. all because of pressure from the bcci.

what's playing in india for a month any different to playing county cricket?

A lot more money.

These guys are earning more for a months playing than they probably will do from the entire seasons playing County Cricket.

A lot more money.

These guys are earning more for a months playing than they probably will do from the entire seasons playing County Cricket.

yes, so what's stopping them playing in india for a month and playing for their countries in the same year?

The ICC and the individual boards originally attempting to stop the ICL building up a strength that could rival international cricket. However that's been put down by the sanctioned IPL, because having the quality of all the international players from around the world at their availability has obviously meant more people would rather watch it than mostly retired, over the hill, medicore "Star" players in the ICL.

The ICC and the individual boards originally attempting to stop the ICL building up a strength that could rival international cricket. However that's been put down by the sanctioned IPL, because having the quality of all the international players from around the world at their availability has obviously meant more people would rather watch it than mostly retired, over the hill, medicore "Star" players in the ICL.

the icl's creators said they didn't want to be completely out of touch with the icc. they would allow players to go back to their countries, their contracts state as such.

The ICC obviously saw it as a threat and decided to encorage boards to band those who sign up, and the BCCI pushed the IPL.

The ICC obviously saw it as a threat and decided to encorage boards to band those who sign up, and the BCCI pushed the IPL.
Nope... it is quite clear to me that the BCCI wrestled the ICC to get their way with the ICL. The only reason the ICL is "unsanctioned" is because the BCCI don't want it. The ICC has no backbone to go against the BCCI so they are just going along with them, albeit on their knees.

The future of any player can be secured by joining the IPL too.
Why only the ICL ?

IPL contract is not up for anyone. You need to be marketable to get offer.

The new tournament will be played from 9th March. Following are new teams involved this time:

Mumbai Champs : Brian Lara
Chennai Superstars : Stuart Law
Kolkata Tigers : Craig Mcmillan
Hydrebad Heroes : Chris Harris
Delhi Giants : Marvan Attapatu
Chandigarh Lions : Chris Cairns
Ahmedabad Rockets : Damien Martyn
Lahore Badshahs : Inzamam Ul Haq

Lahore Badshahs will have some of these players:
Inzy, Imran Nazir, Imran Farhat, Taufiq Umar, Mohd Sami, Riaz Afridi, Saqi and Mushi.

Lara is waste in Mumbai..
I think My money on Hydrebad Heroes.....Whos Riaz Afridi????
Is he brother of Sahid Afridi??
usy help??

What is Heloperidol?

usy help??

Your Heros will be lucky to win even 1 game.:p

We will see dear..They have quality players..And for T20 i am sure..
I hope you got your answer about Heloperidol...Lol..

usy help??

Well,you are getting some icy help and not usy help...
Riaz Afridi is a Pakistani fast bowler.He played in the 2004 U-19 World Cup and led Pak to the title.

I hope you got your answer about Heloperidol...Lol..

Some drug ?

Users who are viewing this thread