Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well,you are getting some icy help and not usy help...
Riaz Afridi is a Pakistani fast bowler.He played in the 2004 U-19 World Cup and led Pak to the title.
Thanks Icy.I thought usy might know as its about Pakistan Cricket.But you know good Enough..:hpraise
I thought May be we got Brother of Afridi for another hard hitting scenarios..But Unlucky for me hes bowler..:noway

Some drug ?
Check your PM!!Lol..

that poll made me laugh hehe

all the indian domestic fielders jump out of the way of the ball instead of running someone out,
so many times i saw such an eay run out on offer but instead they jump out of the way to save their lives

Nope... it is quite clear to me that the BCCI wrestled the ICC to get their way with the ICL. The only reason the ICL is "unsanctioned" is because the BCCI don't want it. The ICC has no backbone to go against the BCCI so they are just going along with them, albeit on their knees.
The ICC members are apparently obliged to support the BCCI's decision on the matter, but clearly the ECB is not in breach of anything with its neutral stance.

ICC don't have any imaan-dharam (their own mind), like angryangy said above they did like they were obliged to do whatever BCCI says to them.

ICL is good and because of them there was a Stir in the BCCI and intentionally or unintentionally the Indian Team's Performance (Team Selection) has improved :)

that poll made me laugh hehe

all the indian domestic fielders jump out of the way of the ball instead of running someone out,
so many times i saw such an eay run out on offer but instead they jump out of the way to save their lives

Your post made me laugh. If u had seen fielding in ICL matches and on sandy skin grazing outfield you would have kept quite. Dont poke your nose where you dont know about.

ICC don't have any imaan-dharam (their own mind), like angryangy said above they did like they were obliged to do whatever BCCI says to them.

ICL is good and because of them there was a Stir in the BCCI and intentionally or unintentionally the Indian Team's Performance (Team Selection) has improved :)

Ya and in all cases..ICL at least trying to build some domestic cricket..What BCCI have done for cricket,Nothing...
ICL by concept is very ideal and impressive..

The team of Lahore Badshahs is looking like Pakistan team (unofficial)

And right on cue, the ECB has announced that they disapprove.
http://content-www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/341474.html
This is an oddly timed about-face, as I had assumed the reason they were staying out of it was because of the EU's free trade laws, the Kolpak ruling being quite apparent. Perhaps it has taken them this long to determine what constitutes a breach of a citizen's right to free trade. It certainly seems like they are talking about NOCs a lot more than they used to.

With an additonal broadcaster,ICL will be telecast to almost all home sin India now.Ten Sports would be showing every match live.This is good,i'll be watching it for the first time now.

With an additonal broadcaster,ICL will be telecast to almost all home sin India now.Ten Sports would be showing every match live.This is good,i'll be watching it for the first time now.

Are they showing it on TEN. Thats great cos in TSky we dont have Zee Sports. Im most keen to see Lahore side. I think they are going to rock. But noone can beat Chandigarh. We have Lou Vincent and Bond now. :happy

Are they showing it on TEN. Thats great cos in TSky we dont have Zee Sports. Im most keen to see Lahore side. I think they are going to rock. But noone can beat Chandigarh. We have Lou Vincent and Bond now. :happy

TSky and ZEE are at loggerheads.
It is going to be a simulcast,this is good.

TSky and ZEE are at loggerheads.
It is going to be a simulcast,this is good.

DISH TV shows all sports channels. But 1 thing I know is how Tata's work.:p

Nothing on TEN Sports. Damien Martyn won toss for Rockets and Cairns again lost toss.

Users who are viewing this thread